• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

America. Will. Be. Child.

G

No idea what he's saying here. Booker is in his 50s. There's like 10 Senators who are younger.
CAN U DIG IT, SUCKA????

book_07202004rf016r.jpg

Username

Forum Clout
What’s this we? I’m years younger than Pat and I never heard of participation trophy’s until I was an adult. They were maybe something my nephews and nieces might have got. He graduated high school in the 90s. None of this applies to him.

Why doesn’t he tell his now 10 year old daughter his theory on participation trophies when she comes home with one for achieving nothing. Oh shit never mind.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Booker is the emptiest of empty suits. A vapid himbo who speaks in platitudes and has few, if any, substantive accomplishments on his record. The best thing I can say about him is that as mayor of Newark he wasn’t a corrupt piece of shit like his predecessor.
He saved some people from a burning building, apparently, and he's also apparently a homo.

Every once in a while he can come across as polished, but when he's unprepared, he's as empty as Piggie's plate after dinner.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
All I have to say is she’s a pedophile enabling sheebon and she will be your next Supreme Court justice
Maybe in 200 years when people are reading about the fall of The United States of America, they will draw some conclusions that as the government and country got more diverse, it became shittier and shittier.

Some of us are just unlucky enough to be able to connect to two dots ourselves.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Maybe in 200 years when people are reading about the fall of The United States of America, they will draw some conclusions that as the government and country got more diverse, it became shittier and shittier.

I always say the worst mistake we ever made was not picking our own cotton.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What’s this we? I’m years younger than Pat and I never heard of participation trophy’s until I was an adult. They were maybe something my nephews and nieces might have got. He graduated high school in the 90s. None of this applies to him.

Why doesn’t he tell his now 10 year old daughter his theory on participation trophies when she comes home with one for achieving nothing. Oh shit never mind.
Yep, the participation trophy topic was well after his childhood.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

It is my greatest wish that they realize government was the problem in the first place. You can blame niggers and kikes all you want. They aren’t the source of the problem. Just the symptom.