!Alert! Second better debt zoom meeting about to start

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
it is more likely that they step in to pay the judgement right away once it's domesticated in Wisconsin or shortly thereafter. It would be just plain stupid to wait another 6 months-year and incur MASSIVE additional postjudgement fees
I don't want to reignite the whole dark money donor theories debate but by your same logic there's no point in waiting for domestication. Once the current clerical hurdle is fixed they would just pay in California and skip Pawlowski altogether.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
I don't want to reignite the whole dark money donor theories debate but by your same logic there's no point in waiting for domestication. Once the current clerical hurdle is fixed they would just pay in California and skip Pawlowski altogether.
There is no debt, Sinkster. Pat's second, better pro se motion will presumably show as much.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Did he have any comments on today's hearing, or is this another one that didn't exist, never happened, and everyone is going to prison for life?
No he didnt comment on it but he was up and tweeting before it started so I know he watched it. Im sure he though he could finally get a win on a technicality.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
WHY HASNT QUASI DOMESTICATED THE DEBT YET HE MUST HAVE GIVEN UP!!!????? HE SHOULD TAKE 10% AND SELL IT TO A COLLECTION AGENCY

I just think we’re getting ahead of ourselves, whoever he’s going to cap in hand would appreciate being told about this now so they can simply pay what it is as of today in California then watch it balloon up massively even more again.

It’s so fucking retarded I can’t understand it, he’s seen what’s going to happen in a couple of years and he still is allowing it to happen, it’s insane. It will be even worse next time with the case history that’s developed. Dudes a fat retsrd.

G

whoever he’s going to cap in hand would appreciate being told about this now so they can simply pay what it is as of today in California then watch it balloon up massively even more again.
This. Now that he seemingly prides himself in the fact that somebody else paid his debt for him, what is his explanation for letting it balloon up like that? He's a piece of shit no matter how you look at it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I just think we’re getting ahead of ourselves, whoever he’s going to cap in hand would appreciate being told about this now so they can simply pay what it is as of today in California then watch it balloon up massively even more again.

It’s so fucking retarded I can’t understand it, he’s seen what’s going to happen in a couple of years and he still is allowing it to happen, it’s insane. It will be even worse next time with the case history that’s developed. Dudes a fat retsrd.
Thats what Im wondering. He knows how this next one can play out if he wants to be stubborn about it. Might as well pay it now before he gets his feet held to the fire and tacks on a few more thousand dollars. It wouldnt be right to run up interest for whoever is bailing him out but Im sure he doesnt care. If its coming out of his pocket then he shouldnt want to pay more than he has to. If he has "money waiting in the wings" for this next round, just rip the bandaid off and pay it off now. Be done with it. If he drags this next one out Im going to assume he doesnt have the money. It just doesnt make sense to not pay it right away no matter who is covering it.

Thats what Im wondering. He knows how this next one can play out if he wants to be stubborn about it. Might as well pay it now before he gets his feet held to the fire and tacks on a few more thousand dollars. It wouldnt be right to run up interest for whoever is bailing him out but Im sure he doesnt care. If its coming out of his pocket then he shouldnt want to pay more than he has to. If he has "money waiting in the wings" for this next round, just rip the bandaid off and pay it off now. Be done with it. If he drags this next one out Im going to assume he doesnt have the money. It just doesnt make sense to not pay it right away no matter who is covering it.
He subsists on the attention he receives on the internet. Whether is positive or negative, it doesn't matter. It's attention. Taking any measures which would bring an end to most of the attention he receives, which is negative, would mean he has to face the fact that he's a loser.

Prison Enjoyer

It's difficult to get into the mind of this uniquely stupid person. But we do know two things from past behavior. The first is that he's a cope factory. If there's 99 things not in his favor, but 1 maybe is. He'll grab onto the 1% and that becomes the definitive future. The second is that he got a d in problem solving. He can't factor in long term strategies and come to a probabilistic assessment. If he were plating poker, he'd never fold aces, despite an EV+ strategy. He can never "let the idiots win" even if doing so in the short term is better in the long run. this is the whole "Stein said there's no sanctions" cope he had.

With those two axioms, we can asses that he is holding onto some kind of a cope regarding the debt. The first we just saw. Mayr told him some dumb shit that it was longer than 6 months and he held onto that even though it was a long shot. He must have some other cope around why this time will be different than the last, depsite no actual evidence for it. The second is that he can't plan in the long term. He's probably thinking, well even if it gets domesticated, the last time took 8 months. I'll figure something out by then, but not being able to asses that the debt could have doubled by then.

this concludes my "mind of a retard" ted talk. thank you.
1681741366336123.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
all of these procedural bumps in the road aren’t even a blessing, it’s all being stuck on the tab anyway.

If you don’t have any money you’re basically fucked in the legal system, if quasi didn’t have the means to keep paying his legal bills this would be a dead end despite the sanctions. I mean I always knew that but still gay to see in real time.