• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AIDS... in space! - Pat attending Confusion 2024

Forum Clout
not explicitly about ConFusion but Paul was bitching about cons having lax covid policies
View attachment 177731
a few cat ladies on the replies agree https://archive.fo/bLCpS

View attachment 177732
What is it with these people and masks? The only explanation that I can come up with is that at one point they were handed, en masse, a way to show anyone who laid eyes upon them that they were "good" and "morally superior", and for once had some way of looking down on others that we were all supposed to agree were anything from "stupid" to "a danger to grandma". Now that everyone stopped doing that, they're trying to grasp onto their zero-effort, high-visibility high horse. And they're losing.

If they cared that much about contagion, wouldn't they, I dunno, stay the fuck home and only go out for essentials, such as shopping, healthcare or work?

I don't think there's much "science" in these science fiction circles.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I looked at yesterdays schedule and Im pretty sure pat spent most of the day watching Muppets movies in between " prisons stlaker" posts

1705772723537.png
1705772742981.png
1705772796224.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
What is it with these people and masks? The only explanation that I can come up with is that at one point they were handed, en masse, a way to show anyone who laid eyes upon them that they were "good" and "morally superior", and for once had some way of looking down on others that we were all supposed to agree were anything from "stupid" to "a danger to grandma". Now that everyone stopped doing that, they're trying to grasp onto their zero-effort, high-visibility high horse. And they're losing.

If they cared that much about contagion, wouldn't they, I dunno, stay the fuck home and only go out for essentials, such as shopping, healthcare or work?

I don't think there's much "science" in these science fiction circles.

The best analogy I heard is they are MAGA hats for lefties.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I wonder how much Pat has already drank. Having such a late presentation, there is no way he will be close to sober for this. Then he has to rush to the bar to catch the Packer game right after.

1705736344602-png.177920

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
the social media engagement for this con is abysmal

I hope this means they're losing money this year and it NEVER RETURNS!
Almost no photos or social media buzz. I wonder how much of a ghost town it is. I sure its mostly the weirdest of weird that are attending. The furry convention in San Jose is getting more heat.

Wasnt this the convention that had all the retards dancing after hours? I remember a convention video of the most awkward dance party a year or two ago.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
View attachment 178046
Her daughter looks like Robert Englund.
144003632_6733352310015601_8174797013837565439_n.jpeg