• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AIDS... in space! - Pat attending Confusion 2024

G

Screenshot-from-2024-01-12-14-09-17.png

anime.jpg

c407fb9039b1f47930b0bf9691870aadab9adf3c.jpg
Lol

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
It’s really odd how in just a short time we’ve gone from “everyone practice safe sex, your health is too important!” to “we must praise sex workers as important and respected members of society” to “we need to not be ashamed of our STD’s and celebrate them! We must look at STDs as a positive!”
What takes one hundred years to build up can be destroyed in a afternoon.

Forum Clout
Much like Pat, a lot of "sci-fi" writers today would rather write about their personal problems and politics (trumpf in space!) and put a spaceship in for a line or two then actually write science fiction, which they hate.

They have stds, is what I'm saying.

Also oh no no no these writers are just as popular as pat hahahaha.
View attachment 176322
Fucking garbage. I'm all in with throwing away books you wouldn't read twice.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Now all our dark funds have been stolen, do we have any local brothermen who can make the trip on their own dime?
This definitely has to be recorded.
I need to know how many transgender space crab jokes/references he shoe horns into his presentation in a pathetic attempt to sell his own book.
Be wary though you are likely to be 1 of 5 people attending.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
He's listed in one panel and one very interesting solo show this year
View attachment 176311

That explains why he was researching STDs recently
View attachment 176312

strange fellow

Imagine the losers that go to hear this loser. He's never written for an IP. Why the fuck is he on this panel?

The closest he ever came that I know of is stealing from Douglas Adams then having to strip out everything (his words) in order to make it seem like his own ideas.

From some shitty article:

ef8515ce79f5bd6b14a7ddad23cf32ba.jpeg

From his Xitter:

ab4992384abc22c9b738e0c399ce03a1.png

Bonus:

8cc7c77ce05859a1f0f29046cf961cba.png

Found on r/evenmystolenshitisshitty