• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AIDS... in space! - Pat attending Confusion 2024

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
Milwaukee is in the top 20 of cities with the most STDs and herpies isnt even part of the STDs measured.

View attachment 176368
My mom worked as a nurse at Milwaukee County General Hospital in the Ob/Gyn unit from the mid-70's to the late 80's.
The names that some of the "poors" on government gibs came up with were hysterical:
Electricity
Gonorea
Gonnoreo
Electro
Syphylos
Syphitris
Venereus
Venuveus
Herpetro
Sireprentis

They were often names that reflected conditions they had or shit they wanted.
These are just a tiny fraction, and I can't even remember most of them - she had crazy names to bring up at almost every dinner.
I'm amazed no one tried to name a kid "Rentontime", "FunctionalHVAC", or "NotAIDS"
The nurses were the ones who asked the mothers what name they wanted on the birth certificate.
She said in probably a third of the cases, the mothers would give a name that they couldn't spell themselves.
So my mom essentially named a third of the criminals that would plague Milwaukee in the future.
We'd be watching the MKE news in the 90's and a crime would be reported, and she'd say, "Oh, I knew Darsyphveneutian's mom. She was nice. Tough neighborhood to grow up in, though"

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1705242880945.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
He's never written for an IP. Why the fuck is he on this panel?

The closest he ever came that I know of is stealing from Douglas Adams then having to strip out everything (his words) in order to make it seem like his own ideas.
Ackshually.. he once wrote a Battletech short story.

EDIT: Interview:

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Never watched Star Trek but I always think about Mike from RLM’s critique of new Star Trek because it can be applied to all new science fiction. That it isn’t about this fantasy in the future where the world is a utopia and humans collaborate to solve problems, it’s literally just about making modern allegories but IN SPACE! Of course people living millions of years in the future and exploring star systems would be literal Nazis or allegories for Trump. Makes sense.
The funniest thing (unintentionally, of course) about Picard is that the main complaint about the first season was how many contemporary political analogies were shoehorned in it, so for the second season the writers went all in and had everyone time travel back to 21st century California for the whole season. It was complete with Drumpf/Elmo stand-in, homeless cities, climate fearmongering and jackbooted ICE thugs raiding hospitals to arrest all those illegal migrant brain surgeons and anyone vaguely Hispanic-looking and send them all back to Mexico in a schoolbus.

It would've been a stellar bit if there was any self-awareness behind it but the people making dreck like this are completely incapable of it.

Don’t forget Pat is very proud of his Hacky “Fonald Plump” character.
Calling it hacky is an insult to hacks. It's so fucking bad, if someone made it up to parody people like Patrick mocking Trump, you'd still feel insulted at how low effort it is.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I can’t find a hashtag for this con and their own twitter account hasn’t tweeted since last year. The past hashtags are nothing but our little rascals posting pats police report and telling everyone to run if you see him
scifi cons are a dying industry, the normies were ran off by trannies, who then killed themselves.

their facebook (920 followers) has a little bit of activity