• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"A girl, a faggot, and Carol walk into a bar..." this Sunday LIVE at 8pm ET

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I’ve never listened to any of these, someone agree to give me a shout out and I’ll tune in.

If it’s a negative shout out there will be grave consequences. Grave consequences indeed.
If I wrote in a comment it would probably say “NoBaconRggCheese_mybb is a faggot for not listening to this podcast”. What’s the matter too real? Go listen to Scott & Todd stupid.

Speaking of which I hope Dan will play the “YuuuuuhHummaDummaDummaDummaHAYDOONowwww” phone scam music at least once in future shows. The “Weird News” bit was much appreciated and if you played it every show I would never get tired of it.

G

Speaking of which I hope Dan will play the “YuuuuuhHummaDummaDummaDummaHAYDOONowwww” phone scam music at least once in future shows. The “Weird News” bit was much appreciated and if you played it every show I would never get tired of it.
If someone can put the (a) Scott & Todd and (b) car crash sound clips into an MP4 video format, I would love to add those to my "board."