• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"A girl, a faggot, and Carol walk into a bar..." this Sunday LIVE at 8pm ET

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

In all seriousness, I am interested in knowing if you could share any non-corny entrepreneurial advice. Recently started something and it's going well, but I'd like to get to scale faster.

Lean and daily scrums. Make and regularly update your process map(s). Eliminate NVA steps. Set KPIs that are easy to measure and develop goals from there. Empower your team to solve process problems. Get some opportunity boards up for ongoing process improvement and stay involved.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Lean and daily scrums. Make and regularly update your process map(s). Eliminate NVA steps. Set KPIs that are easy to measure and develop goals from there. Empower your team to solve process problems. Get some opportunity boards up for ongoing process improvement and stay involved.
So process, process, process, right? Sounds good brotherman, thanks for the insight.

G

Feature-image-of-a-Michael-Scott-quote-for-The-Office.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
So process, process, process, right? Sounds good brotherman, thanks for the insight.
Not so.

Focus on value-added parts of the process and reduce NVA/BNVA as much as possible.

Grab a couple books if you're not familiar with LSS - typically you find 50% overstaff/OEE around 30% so as a business owner you can cut your costs by half if you follow the format.

Lean Six Sigma Demystified https://g.co/kgs/z6jF7C is a good start.

be happy to talk you through whatever - pm me

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Not so.

Focus on value-added parts of the process and reduce NVA/BNVA as much as possible.

Grab a couple books if you're not familiar with LSS - typically you find 50% overstaff/OEE around 30% so as a business owner you can cut your costs by half if you follow the format.

Lean Six Sigma Demystified https://g.co/kgs/z6jF7C is a good start.

be happy to talk you through whatever - pm me
Thank you, I am indeed not familiarized with LSS. I will go through LSSD and go from there, thanks for your availability to my questions, brotherman.