• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You’ve got 1 hour in an empty bar with Joseph Cumia

Forum Clout
What do you do?

Here’s the scenario: you’re driving home and see a dilapidated moose lodge and figure ‘what the hell? It’s Friday afternoon and I had a hard week at work. I can have a pop or two in silence before I go home to the wife and kids.’

Parking lot has about 3 cars, so you know it’s gonna be a quiet one and you can decompress from the week. As you sip your beer, maybe watch some sporting event / highlights and have a friendly chat with the matronly bartender, in strides the Cow.

He’s laying it on thick with the regulars and trying to be friendly. Airborne gear, gloves, looper, etc.

As he walks up to the bar he notices you and says “Hi, uh, how’s it goin? You here for the show??” He has no idea you’re a brotherman. This is your time to shine. What do you do?
I scream "SLAYER!" between each and every song.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
nobody wants to beat a bow-legged old queen to the ground

Shutterstock_9985187c.jpg