• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your Favorite Eurovision Rejects So Far

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
@ShutYourCakeHorn and friends sent Boq to Eurovision, at 2:37

Any normal year this thing would be huge, but we're in a post-Kaarija world so we got Netherlands, Estonia, Ireland, Finland, and Ukraine competing for wackiest song - earlier in the contest this had huge points for patriotism, but Greece revealed their song last night and just blows it out of the water in terms of as a cultural product. I think Europapa is getting fucked in the ass by Estonia, and in the mouth by Greece, and will largely, sadly. be lost and forgotten.

Turk February

Forum Clout

here's a forgotten one from 2021, I think, but its genuinely unique, a married couple and the sister singing a song about how over 10 years of being a family gets better every day. Oddly optemistic and as anti-punk as you can get. Genuinely wholesome. I think a few of the more stick up the ass conservative types on here will be shocked by how traditional Europeans can be with their pop while being quirky.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
More Eurovision songs aren't even good in an ironic way or just in a plane old pop song way.

This one is probably the only one I know and think "yeah I can see someone enjoying it"

Turk February

Forum Clout
God damn it! I have money on Joost Klein from Holland and it looks like he's getting DQd the night before finals for assaulting a photographer!

Turk February

Forum Clout
Before the show tomorrow I am going to try post my betting slip on the finals. It's fucking retarded. I have 17 bets on one event and the odds of me breaking even let alone making a profit are astronomically low because I'm a fucking impulsive dope.