• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You were right piggy, and we were wrong...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout

Sputnik

Females arent funny
‎
‎
Forum Clout
What is he right about? I genuinely don’t know, I’d tell you if I did. My ignorance aside even if he was right by some happenstance then it’s null and void because Fat doesn’t have his own thoughts. He just parrots things he sees and doesn’t give credit. His whole personality is phony.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
‎
‎
Forum Clout
These people are legitimately delusional to the point of needing lithium.

Screenshot_20220303-202333.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Being "right" in his own mind is more important to this fat cunt than financially supporting and spending time with his own daughter. He is probably the most hateable cunt alive.
In general though. Imagine putting that much stock into being right on the internet. I just dont understand how you can carry that beyond grade school. I dont think I have ever seen a 40 year old that cared so much about the victory laps he takes about tweets. I get that moment where you say to yourself " What did I tell ya?" but to make it a point to go back to old tweets unprovoked to gloat. Pat has done that a few times. Not having that blue check during these time must crush him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
In general though. Imagine putting that much stock into being right on the internet. I just dont understand how you can carry that beyond grade school. I dont think I have ever seen a 40 year old that cared so much about the victory laps he takes about tweets. I get that moment where you say to yourself " What did I tell ya?" but to make it a point to go back to old tweets unprovoked to gloat. Pat has done that a few times. Not having that blue check during these time must crush him.
It shows you how sad and pathetic his life really is. He focuses all his time and fat energy on tweeting and trying to convince strangers on the internet he’s “always right” about everything ever yet is an unemployed fat man laying on the couch. I’m a couple years younger than Pat and the older I get the less and less I use social media because it’s a waste of time and there’s so many better things to do. He doesn’t have friends, family hates him, no job, his “writing” is barely a hobby at this point since more work goes into tweeting than his writing (explains why it’s so bad), drinks alone weekly at a bar with his laptop because he thinks it makes him look important to strangers.

Nobody likes a know-it-all or a “told you so” person. Pat dedicates his life to being somebody that nobody wants around which explains why he’s alone on a couch all day.

Slackjawed Cow

‎
‎
Forum Clout
It shows you how sad and pathetic his life really is. He focuses all his time and fat energy on tweeting and trying to convince strangers on the internet he’s “always right” about everything ever yet is an unemployed fat man laying on the couch. I’m a couple years younger than Pat and the older I get the less and less I use social media because it’s a waste of time and there’s so many better things to do. He doesn’t have friends, family hates him, no job, his “writing” is barely a hobby at this point since more work goes into tweeting than his writing (explains why it’s so bad), drinks alone weekly at a bar with his laptop because he thinks it makes him look important to strangers.

Nobody likes a know-it-all or a “told you so” person. Pat dedicates his life to being somebody that nobody wants around which explains why he’s alone on a couch all day.
Meanwhile he is just waking up mad that a nuke hasnt been dropped yet.