• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You were right piggy, and we were wrong...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Twitter, as a whole, is becoming increasingly deranged and disconnected from reality. Pat is simply a very fat, middle aged, balding, egregiously ugly canary in the mines.
It’s the home of the mentally ill and deranged. It’s a dying social media platform and the weirdos on there have nowhere else to go. Social media is now all visual and nobody wants to read tweets. Trump was the only person keeping it relevant because since he left you’ve barely heard a peep about it in the news.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He doesnt actually DO anything. He really thinks tweets are freedom fighting. Twitter lost credibility long ago. All it does now is document stupid people.
At this point is just a social media site full of idiots and walking disasters. It’s now just a site you visit to see freaks and point and laugh. It’s like a zoo for the insane and delusional.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
A good way to find out if someone is a narcissist is to simply ask them to recall a time they got something wrong. Something dumb and simple. "I thought I saw Judd Apatow at the airport but it was just some random dude" - true story.

The narcissist will sneer and tell you they never get anything wrong. It's the idiots who say they're wrong who are actually wrong.

Forum Clout
It’s a typical leftist tactic. Since Trump doesn’t support war with Russia, that means he supports Russia and it’s therefore confirmed that he colluded with Putin to steal the 2016 election.
Putin strategically waited until the puppet he installed in the white house and completely controlled left office to invade another sovereign country because he's that maniacal and insane.

So not only does this completely prove Russian collusion it also proves that Putin cannot be reasoned with and can only be stopped via global nuclear war.

Im sorry you're stupid. Don't bother telling me I'm right and begging me for forgiveness and asking to touch my muscles. It's too late.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s a typical leftist tactic. Since Trump doesn’t support war with Russia, that means he supports Russia and it’s therefore confirmed that he colluded with Putin to steal the 2016 election.
It’s like how they claimed Trump said all kinds evil and racist things yet if you asked them to show the actual quote or any evidence he said it they just yell he did it without knowing it didn’t happen. Let’s not forget Sarah Palin never said she “could see Russia from her house”, it was actually said by Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin on SNL and people to this day still claim Palin said it.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout