• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You were right piggy, and we were wrong...

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
What a needy piglet

6.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
" Boo Hoo, nobody takes me seriously"

Pat you are only parroting other peoples thoughts form shit you have read on the internet. You dont have original ideas. It wasnt a new take. Why dont you go over there and do something about it instead of tweeting under a blanket or at a bar?

10790193-chica-enojada-poco-con-los-brazos-cruzados-aislados-en-blanco.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
When was Trump's collusion with Putin comfirmed? Wasn't the exact opposite confirmed?

Facts and evidence don't matter to social media addicted NPCs like Pat, he and many others still unironically believe in #pissgate. Leftist propaganda and dopamine rushes from social media have really done a number on these people.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a pathetic needy fat man. “I want everyone to know I was right about everything (yet isn’t showing examples of him being right) but don’t remind I’m always right because it’s an awful curse that I have to live with always being so smart and right”

Also is he acting like people are just now realizing Putin is “evil”? I thought he was evil since 2016? Didn’t Obama give him a mean stare down years before that? People didn’t think the former KGB member that has been the president of Russia for close to 20 years is just NOW evil? What an idiot