• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You have never guessed where the money is coming from

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Lynn probably orchestrated their PPP loan fraud scheme, we know Nikki and Pat aren't smart enough to pull that off.

Lynn presumably would've done that knowing with all the massive fraud involved with that program there was no chance with even a modicum of effort making it look like they had businesses (like Pat's Torque Wheeler blog buying Nikki's SEO services), the IRS wouldn't bother to pursue it.

But what she probably didn't foresee was Pat's online feud would result in a court order for a debtors exam... Maybe she's paying it all off now to keep Nikki out of hot water and the Tomlinson books closed... though I'm not sure if financial documents retrieved in a civil case could legally be submitted to the IRS as a tip.

EDIT: maybe it doesn't matter if it's legal or not, if the debt exam documents somehow leaked it would be yet another (expensive) civil legal matter and it might be enough to catch the eye of the IRS... that would be the fear anyway, Pat sure seemed convinced they'd somehow be leaked. I'm not a debt collecting shark attorney but I believe that'd be referred to as "leverage."
Just remember folks, Wisconsin is a community property state so all Pat's debts are Niki's even if they divorce

G

Just remember folks, Wisconsin is a community property state so all Pat's debts are Niki's even if they divorce
That's a good point, it really could be as simple as Lynn wanting to stop the bleeding (because one way or another, she's paying for it). And even if she couldn't care less about Pat being turned out in jail, Nikki could be a mess without Patrick there to distract her... all the meanwhile the debt keeps ticking up.

Those PPP loans are such horseshit, Nikki took an egregious amount and Pat stole $18k of our tax dollars* -- Pat in particular does NOT run a business, there's no chance that could hold up under an audit. It's disgusting. I've had an LLC I do consulting under for years now and I momentarily considered "how much money could I get?" before brushing it aside as immoral. Meanwhile Pat files for $18k... FOR WHAT, FUCKING TORQUE WHEELER???? And I'd bet Lynn put that PPP idea into their ears because they are so. effing. stupid... Then again if it's one thing the Tomlinson's are good at, it's being a net drain on society.

Fuck you Pat. The more I think about it the angrier I get. I've been on here way too much since work has been slow and that retard Jackie's been exposed but I gotta slow down, this can't be good for my blood pressure.

*With how much money was printed it's debatable if any actual tax dollars went to it, the way our government responded to covid is pathetic

Honoria

Forum Clout
Those tweets about Tiny Tim were intended for whoever's paying the bills (Lynne) - not just the progress updates but the big "Just because I finished the first draft doesn't mean it's finished!" thing. I assume he'll start the revisions once the second debt gets going.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Those PPP loans are such horseshit, Nikki took an egregious amount and Pat stole $18k of our tax dollars* -- Pat in particular does NOT run a business, there's no chance that could hold up under an audit. It's disgusting. I've had an LLC I do consulting under for years now and I momentarily considered "how much money could I get?" before brushing it aside as immoral. Meanwhile Pat files for $18k... FOR WHAT, FUCKING TORQUE WHEELER???? And I'd bet Lynn put that PPP idea into their ears because they are so. effing. stupid... Then again if it's one thing the Tomlinson's are good at, it's being a net drain on society.
I never once thought about scamming the government, and not because I'm worried about getting caught. I could have probably made a case about why I needed the money. But I figured, well, someone needs it more than me.

That's why White people are going the way of the dodo. We're too fucking nice and think about other people. I wish I had just one ounce of Jew blood so I wouldn't have a hard time being unscrupulous...

G

Those tweets about Tiny Tim were intended for whoever's paying the bills (Lynne) - not just the progress updates but the big "Just because I finished the first draft doesn't mean it's finished!" thing. I assume he'll start the revisions once the second debt gets going.
He followed that up with "I just re-read a draft of a book I started during covid that I'm 1/3 of the way through and it's a banger. Between that and another book I have an idea for it's not inconceivable I'll have my 10th published book out this year!"

Translation: see Lynn I wasn't just picking fights with strangers on the Internet these past three years, I'm totally working. Transparent as glass...