• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You have never guessed where the money is coming from

G

Lynn probably orchestrated their PPP loan fraud scheme, we know Nikki and Pat aren't smart enough to pull that off.

Lynn presumably would've done that knowing with all the massive fraud involved with that program there was no chance with even a modicum of effort making it look like they had businesses (like Pat's Torque Wheeler blog buying Nikki's SEO services), the IRS wouldn't bother to pursue it.

But what she probably didn't foresee was Pat's online feud would result in a court order for a debtors exam... Maybe she's paying it all off now to keep Nikki out of hot water and the Tomlinson books closed... though I'm not sure if financial documents retrieved in a civil case could legally be submitted to the IRS as a tip.

EDIT: maybe it doesn't matter if it's legal or not, if the debt exam documents somehow leaked it would be yet another (expensive) civil legal matter and it might be enough to catch the eye of the IRS... that would be the fear anyway, Pat sure seemed convinced they'd somehow be leaked. I'm not a debt collecting shark attorney but I believe that'd be referred to as "leverage."

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
At least ten.

Seriously though nothing irritates me more than people who refer to their car with female pronouns or call their girlfriend/wife their old lady.

What are you in the hells angels or sumptin?

TSSSSS
In high school my friends and I all named are shitty first cars since they were cheap and had problems - more of a joke than anything since we didn’t have cars that were at all impressive.

But a 43 year old man giving his almost 20 year old car (that has close to 200k miles) and refers to it as she with a straight face is the complete opposite and very faggot behavior.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Lynn probably orchestrated their PPP loan fraud scheme, we know Nikki and Pat aren't smart enough to pull that off.

Lynn presumably would've done that knowing with all the massive fraud involved with that program there was no chance with even a modicum of effort making it look like they had businesses (like Pat's Torque Wheeler blog buying Nikki's SEO services), the IRS wouldn't bother to pursue it.

But what she probably didn't foresee was Pat's online feud would result in a court order for a debtors exam... Maybe she's paying it all off now to keep Nikki out of hot water and the Tomlinson books closed... though I'm not sure if financial documents retrieved in a civil case could legally be submitted to the IRS as a tip.
Niki and Pat taking out big PPP loans I hope comes back to haunt them. Her business can be done 100% remotely so Covid can’t be any excuse for her. Be great if this all ends with Pat’s idiot behavior related to money that gets the IRS to look into the whole weird Tomlinson / Robinson scam.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Niki and Pat taking out big PPP loans I hope comes back to haunt them. Her business can be done 100% remotely so Covid can’t be any excuse for her. Be great if this all ends with Pat’s idiot behavior related to money that gets the IRS to look into the whole weird Tomlinson / Robinson scam.
Screenshot_2.png

Hudson

‎
‎
Forum Clout
If someone else id giving Pat the money, why didn't they step in and pay before all of the penalties kicked in?

I think he got funding in the beginning but now he's on the hook for the rest.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
‎
‎
Forum Clout
So he’s admitted someone is having to pay his legal issues. Fat 43 year old loser has to have others pay for him begin a giant idiot. Pat has no shame.
View attachment 181016

So...he's had full access to the monies he's owed Quasi and all this time he's just been making a mockery of our justice system and taunting Sir Jerry Jen?

Piece of shit like that should have his daughter taken away.

G

If someone else id giving Pat the money, why didn't they step in and pay before all of the penalties kicked in?

I think he got funding in the beginning but now he's on the hook for the rest.

This leads into the Lynn theory about being scared of Nikki getting in trouble over fraudulent PPP loans. Lynn probably had no idea what was going on until Nikki called her hysterically crying one day:

"Muh-muh... MOMMM!!!"

*Oh Jesus what now* "Yes honey?"

"PATRICK'S GOING TO JAIL!"

"What?! He DID murder Bernell????"

"Ye- I mean, noooooo.... Patrick refuses to pay the cyber stalkers!"

"...what??"

"Yeah he's going to be held in contempt until we do the debtors exam!!!!!"

*5 alarm fire bells going off in Lynn's head now* "Wait you two have to do a court-ordered debtors exam??!?"

"YES and Patrick won't do it because the cyber stalkers will make fun of us for it after they release it on the Internet!!!!"

*Nuclear warning sirens going off in Lynn's head now, thinking about all those crazy text messages of Patrick memes she keeps getting* "B-but that'd be illegal honey!!!"

"Yes but they'll do it anyway those cyber stalkers are ruining our lives!!!"

"O-okay honey wait there I'll be right over" (phone clicks) *That stupid, stupid man... That stupid, fat... faggot with bitch tits...*

Last edited by a moderator: