• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys ever consider quitting drinking?

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Late 20's, entertaining the thought of not getting drunk anymore. Just gonna have a couple of beers and get buzzed, no need to swear off it completely. Never been a problem drinker but I've consistently been getting drunk at least once a month since I was 18 and it's starting to get old. Sick of feeling like crap the days after.

The old man, who's an ex-welder, built me a power rack so I'm starting to take lifting more seriously. Booze is going to hinder that.

G

I'm starting a new job next week that I'm completely unqualified for so I need to be sober for a bit and clear my head to learn this shit.

After Thursday Night though, I think that will be my finale for a while. Check out some empties and do some RUIZING.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

Bzi8aG2CIAEZKPa.jpg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Drinking is overrated you weak minded faggots. Yes I drink, yes it’s boring as fuck. Anyone that talks about drinking after the age of 17 is a dry drunk dullard on par with Jim Morton.

G

Drink or don't drink, whatever makes you happy. Just don't be a Jim Norton about it.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't know how anyone day drinks. Even in my early 20's I simply couldn't do it. The sun and booze don't mix with me. A booze buzz is simply too strong for me to deal with before sun down.
Most my drinking is day drinking. I prefer it. Asleep by 10pm somewhere. Unfortunately I started walking off doing Irish goodbyes in search for a place to sleep.

Yesterday I met someone who was drunk while I was sober and i found it just repulsive. My next drink is in three weeks but I am in the shape of my life and really would rather not be drinking.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
it's a tough one man I didn't read any posts in this thread but I totally get it I stopped drinking and work hard and fuck so why don't you consider it too? thanks x