• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys ever consider quitting drinking?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I went down a bad path for a little while where I was getting fucked up by myself every night to cope with my shitty situation. Thats the only time alcohol was problematic for me.

As soon as I realized how horrible it made me feel I just stopped doing that. Kept it to 2 nights a week max, and theres no problem at all. I’d never quit drinking in a million years, its fun and it rules as long as you know your limitations and take breaks here and there

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Whenever I drink I just feel sleepy. I never want to do anything when I'm drunk. There's really no point to it unless you want to sleep for 3 hours and then wake up randomly with a sore throat.
Haha this guy gets drunk and lets some guy face fuck him then wakes up 3 hours later “regretting” it.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I did, although I didn't "quit", I just stopped drinking except on special occasions. I'm not a faggot like James Norton who can't be around it or else they'll give in and get a nice buzz.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I didn’t want to bring it up but I’ve drank 5 to 7 days per week since I was 19 and it’s done nothing but give me problems. When you blackout the people you were with can easily manipulate the story.

I was the same until a few years ago when I cut it down drastically. I'm still paranoid now that I've fucked my organs up from drinking that heavily for so long. I don't know how people like pig and nana continue drinking every single night into their 40s/50s. It's fucking stupid.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Never had a problem with the creature personally. Always hated drunks, so I almost never let myself get like that, even in my 20s. Drank quarts of Old E and King Cobra, but even that in moderation. My old hood was dangerous, not the place for a whiteboy to be our-of-your-mind drunk. Lately I'm all bourbon and scotch

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I quit drinking for the entirety of July.

I didn't feel any better, but I lost over 10 lbs.

Ultimately, I'd rather look good than feel good. Either way, I always feel like shit, but I think it's psychological. This Covid/Vaxx shit is fucking with everybody.

G

I don't know how anyone day drinks. Even in my early 20's I simply couldn't do it. The sun and booze don't mix with me. A booze buzz is simply too strong for me to deal with before sun down.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I don't know how anyone day drinks. Even in my early 20's I simply couldn't do it. The sun and booze don't mix with me. A booze buzz is simply too strong for me to deal with before sun down.
Day drinking always worked better for me because I would spread out the drinks and everyone was usually more laid back. Going out at night to bars and clubs led to pounding beers and multiple rounds of shots.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
That’s how I am, until you get passed that good 2 beer buzz. If you’re just pacing yourself it’s fawkin brootal. Pretty much never day drink ever anyways. Night time social events only pretty much. Only time I drink during the day now is for a show or brunch.