• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are not supposed to hit on or flirt with women in person anymore, only via an app - is this true?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
bro- I literally never had sex with a woman I had feelings for.......it was all Caveman shit

edit: that feelings stuff is like Lord of the Rings to me because it's fantasy
You never even had a deep infatuation?

You may be a psychopath or something. I don’t mean that in an insulting way, I mean maybe there’s something broken.

If you just never felt romantic love, then I’m with you, pure fantasy or so rare that it may as well not exist.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Is it not true though?

I realized 4 years ago that I didn’t really like or respect anyone I was dating or had ever dated. I just found someone attractive and tolerated them.

So I decided I wasn’t going to sleep with, date, or invest in any women that i didn’t actually find interesting or respect. Now I’m at 4 years of nothing. I did hit on some MMA fighter because I respected that she had a goal of her own and was trying to achieve it and a few others but it’s super few and far between.

What would be my reason to spend any time with an average-personality woman other than sex?
If you're over 30 and trying to bang 20 y/o bitches with spider webs tatted on their tits, you're probably right. You have to wrap your mind around that common interest bullshit tho (it doesnt matter). I'm happily married with a family and my wife is a sweetheart, and i didn't meet her because we both like hiking. You've said you have a kid and are a recovering addict, so I don't blame you for not going out to bars to get your dick wet. From what I've seen from your posts, you want some companionship though, so you shouldn't be an incel. I wish you the best, Harry

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
You never even had a deep infatuation?

You may be a psychopath or something. I don’t mean that in an insulting way, I mean maybe there’s something broken.

If you just never felt romantic love, then I’m with you, pure fantasy or so rare that it may as well not exist.
I take no offense to that, and secondly one of my female friends did compare me to "Dexter" (which is weird because I never had any ambitions of killing someone)...Plus, she was stupid

Having sex with a woman I could have feelings for would absolutely ruin the feelings I have for that person.

A woman I have feelings for should be left pristine, and untouched by me "plunger facing" her

there might be a lot of "mom stuff" mixed up in there but there really isn't

G

What’s the reason for your celibacy again?
05150903.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
that was a fire New Japan shirt I wore in that pic.....not a reprint- I somehow got it off the New Japan site which had a weird english section

I don't have that shirt anymore

summer of 09 I think?

It was 09 I know that