• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are not supposed to hit on or flirt with women in person anymore, only via an app - is this true?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
When I was on dating apps, I wrote on my profile that I was interested in women who read books. I was amazed and horrified at the fact at least 3 women told me they were reading books about the holocaust. Fucking retards.
Reading is something that the middle-classes value. Even though it provides almost nothing you can share between individuals, it's supposed to be some marker of value in a partner. Those retarded bitches are the ones who will still be yapping about finding themselves beyond their 40s.

Fuck and marry a dedicated working-class girl. All she wants is you to be nice to her and have a job. She'll have your kids, raise them and be content.

G

What does that supposed to mean? Please enlighten us with your acumen.

Edit: Saw lotta Car crashes on my post, didn't think I said something deserving of that outcome.
It's "enthrall" not "enlighten," but I'm just being pedantic. It means I don't think you need to be worried about women baselessly accusing you, as you are a kissless virgin. Not really a nice way to put it, but you asked.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It's "enthrall" not "enlighten," but I'm just being pedantic. It means I don't think you need to be worried about women baselessly accusing you as you are a kissless virgin. Not really a nice way to put it, but you asked.
Why wouldn’t “enlighten me with your acumen” work? He wants to be answered not enthralled, hence enlightened. If anything “acumen” doesn’t work as much as “knowledge” would.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
How about pulling that ol car crash then, pal? Or don't, I still deserve it for being a snooty fuck.
1684666009054.jpeg

You just bought yourself another car crash.

Forum Clout
This has happened to me after exchanging pleasantries and she matter of a factly brought it up. So I said well can I at least get a preview, she says she doesn’t do that. Asked if that was the only reason she matched with me and then she said no. Asked her a random question and I was out on the pay no mind list.

Edit: I was more confused than anything. Does it really make good business sense to just bluntly pan handle on Tinder all day? Wouldn’t it make more sense to fake hit on me first then bring it up?
Like most things, women are absolutely shit at business. And men are pathetic faggot simps who will throw money at her.