• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are not supposed to hit on or flirt with women in person anymore, only via an app - is this true?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This shit is blowing my mind. I work with a staff of 19 women. The <30 crowd was talking today about dudes hitting on them in real life and one said “a man should only be flirting with me on app at first”.

Wtf? Everyone should be isolated and silo’d away and just reach out via an app? I feel sorry for all you faggots that didn’t have kids yet.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
This shit is blowing my mind. I work with a staff of 19 women. The <30 crowd was talking today about dudes hitting on them in real life and one said “a man should only be flirting with me on app at first”.

Wtf? Everyone should be isolated and silo’d away and just reach out via an app? I feel sorry for all you faggots that didn’t have kids yet.
You gotta be extremely careful these days. There are real consequences of being falsely accused of anything. And ofcourse the police, the society and the judges will always side towards women.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Ask the dumb hooer for a discount on her only fans?
This has happened to me after exchanging pleasantries and she matter of a factly brought it up. So I said well can I at least get a preview, she says she doesn’t do that. Asked if that was the only reason she matched with me and then she said no. Asked her a random question and I was out on the pay no mind list.

Edit: I was more confused than anything. Does it really make good business sense to just bluntly pan handle on Tinder all day? Wouldn’t it make more sense to fake hit on me first then bring it up?

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I worked with a younger girl years ago who was offended by an older Puerto Rican man calling her mami in a friendly way.

Puerto Rican men will say "thanks papi" to another man and it's endearment. Not gay or sexual.

I had to explain to her that it's not sexual and she didn't need to be offended, but naturally her dog brain couldn't process it.

All the Caribbean spics do the same thing. I thought they normalized it when gorilla Dominican David Ortiz got popular and the media called him Big Papi.

G

I recently realized that there's not 1 attractive woman in the city I live in, so I stopped caring, and I've been a lot happier since. Midnight Storquer also posted a photo that changed my outlook on things (no joke) which was "man suffers because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun" and then there was a picture of 2 whores. That changed my entire perspective as well.

G

is there anything gayer than being a man and talking to women?
I went on a date with a woman recently, who I had a lot in common with. She loved David Lynch films, etc etc, I thought I potentially found my soul mate. But then I realized no, this bitch is giving me 5000 word essays on these David Lynch films... I do not give a fuck what you have to say, even if I like the topic. Stop talking, shut up, I don't care.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I went on a date with a woman recently, who I had a lot in common with. She loved David Lynch films, etc etc, I thought I potentially found my soul mate. But then I realized no, this bitch is giving me 5000 word essays on these David Lynch films... I do not give a fuck what you have to say, even if I like the topic. Stop talking, shut up, I don't care.
There is a tragic subtext to this post that hurts my heart

G

that you can't listen to someone talk about their interests even if you share them
There's just nothing of value a woman can tell me about a David Lynch film. Same with most people, about anything.

When I was on dating apps, I wrote on my profile that I was interested in women who read books. I was amazed and horrified at the fact at least 3 women told me they were reading books about the holocaust. Fucking retards.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
There's just nothing of value a woman can tell me about a David Lynch film. Same with most people, about anything.

When I was on dating apps, I wrote on my profile that I was interested in women who read books. I was amazed and horrified at the fact at least 3 women told me they were reading books about the holocaust. Fucking retards.
I don't know how to phrase this properly, but the fact that people do things you do, and do things you don't do, both equally make you think they are retarded. It kind of makes me sad for you. That is all.