• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Queenie Appreciation

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Oh dude I almost forgot to tell you the most important thing: DO NOT, under any circumstance use any drugs of any kind. Simple possession will get you a decade in a Thai prison, and if you have more than 20 grams you can get the fucking DEATH PENALTY over there.

America likes to talk to a big game about zero tolerance, Thais are zero tolerance. And they don't give a fuck if you're from there or not.
shit man, i knew that already. I've seen locked up abroad. Also those two dogshit movies about it from the late 90s early 2000s. Also I'll never go to asia for any reason

G

shit man, i knew that already. I've seen locked up abroad. Also those two dogshit movies about it from the late 90s early 2000s. Also I'll never go to asia for any reason
Oh man I was trying to sell you on going to Thailand dude. It's fucking awesome. And it's crazy how much stuff over there is free. You want to watch two dudes beat the shit out of each other in a muay tai match? Free. You want to go to a Buddhist temple it's hundreds of years old and see how cool it is? Free.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Oh man I was trying to sell you on going to Thailand dude. It's fucking awesome. And it's crazy how much stuff over there is free. You want to watch two dudes beat the shit out of each other in a muay tai match? Free. You want to go to a Buddhist temple it's hundreds of years old and see how cool it is? Free.
nah if i want to be around a bunch of bugs, i'll just go to Flushing so I can be pissed off