• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Queenie Appreciation

G

serious question: what is the AIDS situation over there?
Pretty much non-existent, and you basically negotiate whether or not you're wearing a rubber when you talk to the girl.

I never wore one and Jesus I must have slept with dozens of thai hookers. I've been there three times cuz it's the only place I am allowed to go to other than Mexico.

G

good lord, man
GET THE AGE by the way. I knew to do that from jump street but because some undesirable things happen there, you fuck around with a girl that's slightly underage and you're going to find out.

I mean the age of consent over there is 15 so if you go lower than that, I imagine you're going lower on purpose. I always picked up "bar girls" because to get into the type of clubs they go to you have to show ID and the age of drinking over there is 20... So I know all the girls I were with were like 20 or older.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
GET THE AGE by the way. I knew to do that from jump street but because some undesirable things happen there, you fuck around with a girl that's slightly underage and you're going to find out.

I mean the age of consent over there is 15 so if you go lower than that, I imagine you're going lower on purpose. I always picked up "bar girls" because to get into the type of clubs they go to you have to show ID and the age of drinking over there is 20... So I know all the girls I were with were like 20 or older.
No wonder Gary Glitter was over there

G

No wonder Gary Glitter was over there
I mean yeah it's more prevalent in Cambodia and Vietnam, but it was still going on over there the last time I was there. I've heard they're really cracking down on it though.

They'll never crack down on straight up sex tourism though. That's their major income. It's pretty cool because if you have like 50 bucks a day you can live like a king. The dollar to baht conversion is fucking INSANE.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I mean yeah it's more prevalent in Cambodia and Vietnam, but it was still going on over there the last time I was there. I've heard they're really cracking down on it though.

They'll never crack down on straight up sex tourism though. That's their major income. It's pretty cool because if you have like 50 bucks a day you can live like a king. The dollar to baht conversion is fucking INSANE.
this is why any white man that moves to jungle Asia is suspect. Dude is either on the run or hungry for some young hiney

or both

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
She laughed when she was called a "lesbian slant," so she can take a joke, but until she's posting her tits and dragging us along through her journey of sometime questionable mental health, she's ain't gonna surpass @captain_kamala as a top gal around here. We know you get jealous of women of higher races who aren't grotesque messes, but you'll always be our Kweenie, bb. <3

G

this is why any white man that moves to jungle Asia is suspect. Dude is either on the run or hungry for some young hiney

or both
Actually that's the one thing that keeps you from being there is being on the run. They are EXTREMELY strict with warrant checks, because they're like the one exotic place that people who are convicted felons can go to (why do you think I've been there so many times lol)

I honestly think it's the way that the money translates over there. You can buy like 300 beers for 100 bucks. A meal that gets you full and a beer is like $3. They have these tents on the beach that you can sleep in for the night that are like $8 you could go over there with a couple thousand and keep extending your visa, and you could probably live comfortably there for a few years.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Actually that's the one thing that keeps you from being there is being on the run. They are EXTREMELY strict with warrant checks, because they're like the one exotic place that people who are convicted felons can go to (why do you think I've been there so many times lol)

I honestly think it's the way that the money translates over there. You can buy like 300 beers for 100 bucks. A meal that gets you full and a beer is like $3. They have these tents on the beach that you can sleep in for the night that are like $8 you could go over there with a couple thousand and keep extending your visa, and you could probably live comfortably there for a few years.
Very interesting. I actually like asians in general, even though I think they're bugs

G

Very interesting. I actually like asians in general, even though I think they're bugs
Thais are cool as fuck. Openly racist like you wouldn't believe. They don't have a word for niggers they just call them "farang dam" which means black foreigner. They call us farang, but it's the way that they don't hide the disgust in their voice when they say farang DAM that's so hilarious.

G

she was guffawing like a wildebeest until we made a big deal out of it and then she got self conscious and curbed it a little. LOL, girls.

G

Thais are cool as fuck. Openly racist like you wouldn't believe. They don't have a word for niggers they just call them "farang dam" which means black foreigner. They call us farang, but it's the way that they don't hide the disgust in their voice when they say farang DAM that's so hilarious.
The funniest thing is Street shitters and actual Niggers from Africa/Blacks all get the same n word (at least that's what I was told in Malaysia).

G

Oh dude I almost forgot to tell you the most important thing: DO NOT, under any circumstance use any drugs of any kind. Simple possession will get you a decade in a Thai prison, and if you have more than 20 grams you can get the fucking DEATH PENALTY over there.

America likes to talk to a big game about zero tolerance, Thais are zero tolerance. And they don't give a fuck if you're from there or not.

G

The funniest thing is Street shitters and actual Niggers from Africa/Blacks all get the same n word (at least that's what I was told in Malaysia).
Yup. Black skin? Farang Dam. You want to set the record straight and tell them you're from India or that you're a halfie? Too late they're already trying to get the fuck away from you.