• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Queenie Appreciation

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
64e8c9df07.jpg

I am going to tongue-fuck your sideways butthole while Woman From Tokyo plays on repeat. You're welcome.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Asian broads are terrible in bed. The only asian I ever fucked that was good in the sack was a vietnamese american who had been molested by her absentee dad, and she was also a tattooed mess. I could also tell she was a "problem woman" from a mile away, so I had to ghost her

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Asian broads are terrible in bed. The only asian I ever fucked that was good in the sack was a vietnamese american who had been molested by her absentee dad, and she was also a tattooed mess. I could also tell she was a "problem woman" from a mile away, so I had to ghost her
But what if they've all been molested by their dads?

38955168-femme-dans-une-r%C3%A9flexion-profonde.jpg

G

The only girls I ever slept with that were Asian were hookers when I was in Thailand. I mean they were good but, you know... Of course they were. They were hookers.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
The only girls I ever slept with that were Asian were hookers when I was in Thailand. I mean they were good but, you know... Of course they were. They were hookers.
yeah that shit doesn't count. Your average normal asian american is just a neurotic mess