• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT cereal

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
I hadnt had cereal in many years but last year I got the hair up ass to buy a box and got sucked down the rabbit hole for a few months. I wanted to try some of new cereals that the kids were raving over. I really thought Resse cereal would live up to the hype. It didnt taste gross. My biggest letdown was how little it flavored the milk at the end. I was glad they my childhood favorites still hold up. Cinnamon toast crunch is hands down still my favorite with fruity/cocoa pebbles coming in as close runnerups. Had to put an end to the candy like cereals though.

Nowadays if I get the itch for cereal I get the Quaker Simply Granola with or without raisins. Its still got plenty of sugar but its slightly better than the candy stuff. Underrated cereal.

1680446816448.png

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I hadnt had cereal in many years but last year I got the hair up ass to buy a box and got sucked down the rabbit hole for a few months. I wanted to try some of new cereals that the kids were raving over. I really thought Resse cereal would live up to the hype. It didnt taste gross. My biggest letdown was how little it flavored the milk at the end. I was glad they my childhood favorites still hold up. Cinnamon toast crunch is hands down still my favorite with fruity/cocoa pebbles coming in as close runnerups. Had to put an end to the candy like cereals though.

Nowadays if I get the itch for cereal I get the Quaker Simply Granola with or without raisins. Its still got plenty of sugar but its slightly better than the candy stuff. Underrated cereal.

View attachment 106571
bro that's a lot of words to talk about sugar, milk, and cereal...

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Rarely have cereal but the humble Weetabix with a bit of syrup or honey and sliced banana
Lion bar cereal for a little treat
more importantly:
WWAWD: drinking the leftover milk straight from the bowl like some chink savage.