• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT cereal

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Ever use a splash of water in place of milk when you're either too broken to get some or ran out recently?

It's not a huge difference in taste if you don't over saturate the cereal. It isn't ideal, but works.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
my current cereal stack

IMG_1161.jpg

G

Just remembered that I fucking loved something called Ricicles as a kid. Basically just frosted rice krispies. My parents wouldn't ever buy them because they were yuppies who insisted on "healthy" breakfasts like porridge, corn flakes or egg on toast but my fun, shitheel grandpa would always buy the Kellog's variety packs, so I'd get one mini pack of Ricicles every other Saturday

G

I like a bowl of honey nut Cheerios of even generic honey oat rings or crispy hexagons.

I remember when Reese's Puffs cereal came out and I made a neighbor kid of mine eat a cup of dry dog food because I told him it was Reese's Puffs.

That shit looked identical to dog food when it came out.
Was a big fan of the six box set, brothaman. Never would have sampled Apple Jacks otherwise.

G

WWAWD mastering the perfect amount of milk to cereal ratio and just having 2 perfect bowls instead of one that gets soggy and worthless at the end?
Brothaman, maybe it’s the stereotypes about how the drink types don’t like milk but it’s all about cereal soaked milk breakfast. I mean what are we doing here? Not liking milk? I’m just hanging out in the wind here!

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout