• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT cereal

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I like a bowl of honey nut Cheerios of even generic honey oat rings or crispy hexagons.

I remember when Reese's Puffs cereal came out and I made a neighbor kid of mine eat a cup of dry dog food because I told him it was Reese's Puffs.

That shit looked identical to dog food when it came out.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I like a bowl of honey nut Cheerios of even generic honey oat rings or crispy hexagons.

I remember when Reese's Puffs cereal came out and I made a neighbor kid of mine eat a cup of dry dog food because I told him it was Reese's Puffs.

That shit looked identical to dog food when it came out.
I definitely tried the Reese Puffs dog food prank and no one ever fell for it. I've voluntarily eaten dog food probably like 15 times in my life just to see what it's all about. It's been gross every time. I'm retarded.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Jim_Florentine.jpg

lol why is this pic humongous?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I definitely tried the Reese Puffs dog food prank and no one ever fell for it. I've voluntarily eaten dog food probably like 15 times in my life just to see what it's all about. It's been gross every time. I'm retarded.
At this point I believe you're actually Adam Libby and this is all just a ploy to boost your view count

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I've also eaten dog food and it's gross. I've never tried wet food though which smells like it would probably taste at least better than dry food.

I remember when the kid ate the dog food and immediately started spitting it out and crying while we all laughed at him, including his older brother.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've also eaten dog food and it's gross. I've never tried wet food though which smells like it would probably taste at least better than dry food.

I remember when the kid ate the dog food and immediately started spitting it out and crying while we all laughed at him, including his older brother.
My buddy gives his dog this canned food that just looks like steak chunks in gravy. Every time I see it I want to eat it.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I'm all in with da Special K, brothaman.
Like a good bowl of frosted flakes or frosted mini wheats to be perfectly honest wit cha. All in with da regular rice krispies too.
I don't only because I know how they're all made and by who because I contracted in the Kelloggs plant that made them.

G

Cereal is America's contribution to world cuisine...

Not even kidding it was invented like only a 100 years ago by (((Seventh Day Adventists))) who were fed up with all the bacon ppl were eating for breakfast. Lookit up