wwawdf memes you hate

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords

hahaha it sure did

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Also...HARAM pussy hounding is pathetic, get married bruh. Yearning to fuck is like yearnign for food, you show too much hunger, I scratched that itch long ago and passed on my knowledge to some of dem peers. (before Youtube, TB of Omegle videos were out there, demonstrating my gift of gab).

Last edited:
G

Also...HARAM pussy hounding is pathetic, get married bruh. Yearning to fuck is like yearnign for food, you show too much hunger, I scratched that itch long ago and passed on my knowledge to some of dem peers. (before Youtube, TB of Omegle videos were out there, demonstrating my gift of gab).

View attachment 104271
Read first sentence, too drunk to read paragraphs

Dude I'm trying to get married but every chick isn't good enough. I need... The one. I'm not allowed to crush puss until I find her??

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Read first sentence, too drunk to read paragraphs

Dude I'm trying to get married but every chick isn't good enough. I need... The one. I'm not allowed to crush puss until I find her??
you HAVE to marry or aim for it...it will civilize you and keep you grounded and part of a team. THE ONE does not exist. Most married couples arent in love...romantic Love on its own is overrated teenage shit.

G

you HAVE to marry or aim for it...it will civilize you and keep you grounded and part of a team. THE ONE does not exist. Most married couples arent in love...romantic Love on its own is overrated teenage shit.
So I just marry some second rate whore??! A Nikki Robinson? A fucking uhh... Who else we got. A Flavia?! That's fucked up dude...

What if it's like a heartbreak kid where I meet the one after getting married