• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Wrestlemania 2023

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
1680451365538332.jpg

WWAW the sweaty ass of Otis?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Boomers and GenXers are force fed Snoop Dogg and Shaq.

I can understand Shaq because he seems harmless -- I don't agree but I can understand -- but Snoop Dogg? The Miz called him a "rapper" last night and I said "yeah 20 years ago". I don't remember the last album the guy put out but I can tell you he sells Hot Pockets.
Don't forget he's also a gang member. But he "hangs" with Martha Stewart (felon) so it's all good!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
It used to be that people would deny being wrestling fans, even though they were, out of embarrassment for liking that "Fake" shit. Now most people will admit they like it but say "I mean I like the old stuff, not this new garbage." There isn't really much that tops how corny and cringe it is today.
This is the same way I feel about my video game hobby. I do not tell strangers that I play games. Now it's accepted to let people know your geek hobbies.

Forum Clout
Remember when Snoop Dogg was considered cool? Whenever I see that old faggot pop up on something now, it kills it for me. The last NHL game I played had a Black Lives Matter message as soon as you turned it on and Snoop Dogg would randomly pop in as a guest announcer. Like, of all people, why Snoop Dogg? Why not some celebrity who played hockey growing up or something?

The last time I watched wrestling there were 3 black guys in rainbow shit dancing around like faggots and all the kids were going apeshit for them and wearing dildos on their heads. It honestly disgusted me.
At this point, Snoop is mostly famous for being famous, and weed, of course. He's like those old 1970s celebrities who used to do The Match Game, they all had some name recognition, but no one could really remember why. He's like the Ozzy of rap now, mostly known as a wacky character.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
(and I'll give them a boatload of credit if they keep it on Roman for another whole year)
Cringe. He is a major reason nobody likes wrestling anymore.

Anyone who likes him is a twitter lesbian nigger.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout