• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Wrestlemania 2023

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I started a thread last year, I'll do it this year.

I don't watch WWE anymore, but I do watch Wrestlemania every year. Usually I fast forward through it. This year a friend wanted to watch so I watched it live. A few observations:

• It's done over two days like last year. But wrestling doesn't seem as popular as it used to be. I don't get it.
  • Everything is niggerfied and it's just like any other major sports event. I don't mean the wrestlers, more the presentation. A brown woman named Becky G did the opening anthem in the modern niggerfied tone. Kevin Hart had an opening and closing vignette. Who the fuck cares about Kevin Hart? The show opened with Snoop Dogg, which tells me that wrestling is really mainstream and lame these days.
  • Most of the matches were actually pretty good.
  • A big exception was a match with Lita and Trish Stratus. Lita is nearly 50, and the wall hits hard. It was SAD. Tomlinson could move faster than Lita.
  • John Cena also came out looking very pale and old.
  • The PPVs have commercials now.
  • There was a long, 2+ minute commercial for AIDS/HIV medicine treatment. Who the fuck is this for? Like how much did that commercial cost to put in Wrestlemania, and if you already have HIV wouldn't you know? It's fucked up seeing, "Ask your doctor about which AIDS medication is right for you."
  • Of all things, they brought back the LWO, the Latino World Order. There's not even nostalgia in that for WCW fans.
The 20s decade will be looked back upon as the age of niggers and faggots in the US.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Remember when Snoop Dogg was considered cool? Whenever I see that old faggot pop up on something now, it kills it for me. The last NHL game I played had a Black Lives Matter message as soon as you turned it on and Snoop Dogg would randomly pop in as a guest announcer. Like, of all people, why Snoop Dogg? Why not some celebrity who played hockey growing up or something?

The last time I watched wrestling there were 3 black guys in rainbow shit dancing around like faggots and all the kids were going apeshit for them and wearing dildos on their heads. It honestly disgusted me.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Remember when Snoop Dogg was considered cool? Whenever I see that old faggot pop up on something now, it kills it for me. The last NHL game I played had a Black Lives Matter message as soon as you turned it on and Snoop Dogg would randomly pop in as a guest announcer. Like, of all people, why Snoop Dogg? Why not some celebrity who played hockey growing up or something?

The last time I watched wrestling there were 3 black guys in rainbow shit dancing around like faggots and all the kids were going apeshit for them and wearing dildos on their heads. It honestly disgusted me.
Boomers and GenXers are force fed Snoop Dogg and Shaq.

I can understand Shaq because he seems harmless -- I don't agree but I can understand -- but Snoop Dogg? The Miz called him a "rapper" last night and I said "yeah 20 years ago". I don't remember the last album the guy put out but I can tell you he sells Hot Pockets.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
This happened and I missed it.

SCR-20230402-jrpr.jpeg

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Wrestling was always mainstream, dork.

Were they?
It used to be that people would deny being wrestling fans, even though they were, out of embarrassment for liking that "Fake" shit. Now most people will admit they like it but say "I mean I like the old stuff, not this new garbage." There isn't really much that tops how corny and cringe it is today.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Boomers and GenXers are force fed Snoop Dogg and Shaq.

I can understand Shaq because he seems harmless -- I don't agree but I can understand -- but Snoop Dogg? The Miz called him a "rapper" last night and I said "yeah 20 years ago". I don't remember the last album the guy put out but I can tell you he sells Hot Pockets.
The last Snoop Dogg song I remember is that Drop It Like It's Hot song that was fucking terrible. Then he became Snoop Lion and dropped that quick because the whole world laughed at him for it. Off the top of my head, I can name three Snoop Dogg songs: Drop It Like It's Hot, What's My Name and Gin and Juice. Every other well known song with him in it is someone else's song. The fucking guy has a cooking show with Martha Stewart.

G

The last Snoop Dogg song I remember is that Drop It Like It's Hot song that was fucking terrible. Then he became Snoop Lion and dropped that quick because the whole world laughed at him for it. Off the top of my head, I can name three Snoop Dogg songs: Drop It Like It's Hot, What's My Name and Gin and Juice. Every other well known song with him in it is someone else's song. The fucking guy has a cooking show with Martha Stewart.
His verse in "Fuck You" was quite funny, but the guy will say yes to anything if he gets paid. My kids like this Netflix show called Ask the Storybots. Motherfucker turned up in the episode about computers
Do8DBN0UwAEUm_Z.jpg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The Latino World Order comeback is a genius business move. They're in Los Angeles for WM. An upcoming PPV is gonna be in Puerto Rico hosted by Bad Bunny. They're gonna sell enough of those stupid shirts to pay for the WCW purchase.

Kinda weird cause all the good matches I was looking forward to are yesterday. Today's what? Another hell in the cell. Cody obviously taking the title off Roman (and I'll give them a boatload of credit if they keep it on Roman for another whole year). Dudes like Bobby Lashley and LA Knight working the pre-WM Smackdown because Bray Wyatt's a baby.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
S-S-So you have a roomful of wrestling nerds and no video of this incident? Sounds legit
My understanding of it is that this tranny wrestles in the women's division of the other wrestling company (AEW, is it?)

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The Latino World Order comeback is a genius business move. They're in Los Angeles for WM. An upcoming PPV is gonna be in Puerto Rico hosted by Bad Bunny. They're gonna sell enough of those stupid shirts to pay for the WCW purchase.

Kinda weird cause all the good matches I was looking forward to are yesterday. Today's what? Another hell in the cell. Cody obviously taking the title off Roman (and I'll give them a boatload of credit if they keep it on Roman for another whole year). Dudes like Bobby Lashley and LA Knight working the pre-WM Smackdown because Bray Wyatt's a baby.
The Ray Mysterio match had his son acting a bit like Eddie Guerrero. And yes the latinos ate all that shit up. Another example of non-Whites banding together while Whites just can't do it.