• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD throwing stuff at cars when you were a kid?

G

Okay, one more. We went out to the field one night and there were nine or ten of us because the injuns tagged along. One of those guys was a big boy - he hung back about thirty feet from the fence with us for the first view volleys but nobody stopped when we hit their cars so I guess he got bored of it. He went and rolled up a snowball the size of a beachball and climbed the bleachers that backed onto the fence.

So it went bleachers, six feet of space, ten foot high chain link fence, sidewalk, Sherman Road. So I guess he was probably chucking the thing a good ten or twelve feet to get it out into the center of the lane from a decent height.

Along comes a car and our opening salvo is good - at least four snowballs hit the windshield and a couple more hit the passenger side. This driver puts the brakes on pretty heavy and Tonto up there lets fly with this fucking snowboulder.

Hit the hood dead-center and I swear the fucking shocks dipped. Buddy almost lost control of his car, got her back straight and changed his mind about pulling over and having a word with us.

Fuck, those were real nigger days. Good thread @aRTie02150

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I went with a bunch of friends to a highway overpass in the middle of the night. We started throwing rocks on cars passing underneath, and finally someone dropped a giant boulder onto a semi and fucked it up pretty good. Like we heard the windshield break etc. The guy pulled over, we all hid in the woods nearby, and we heard him screaming "I know you're there you little motherfuckers!" Who would think all these years later I'd be another fat trucker posting on onaforums.
Nice almost fucking killing or maiming someone, stupid.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
We would camp out on the steps of the library after school. Wasn't long before we realized a new city bus passed right in front of us every few minutes. We used to make snowballs with rocks built into them, stockpiling ammunition in anticipation for the next bus. The hum of the bus engine and the sound of snowballs banging into the side of the bus...

If you could get one into an open window, you were considered a local sports hero. If you grew up in a big city you know being unsupervised + knowing you can't go to jail until you're 18 = Bonus points when you infuriate the bus driver and passengers into yelling shit at you, roping adults into yelling at you was so much fun because we knew they had no idea who our parents were. I feel sorry for people who grew up in a quiet small town.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I grew up in a quiet small town. I don't believe I ever threw anything at a car, and didn't really do much similar shit either, being a pussy. One dude threw a football right at a car from the church lawn on Wednesday. He didn't even attempt to run and the dude stopped and yelled at all of us.

What I DID help do though WAS pretty rad though and also yielded a mystery the last time we did it. My buddy's dad was the plant manager for the local Pepper/Onion plant and he'd steal the huge rolls of saran wrap that we'd figured out you could put on a golf club and run around a car or whatever really fast. During sports away games, some choice cars got quite wrapped up indeed.

The main thing though was this: on a road out in the middle of nowhere there was this little bridge going over a ditch that had two yield reflector signs on posts on either side of the road coming both directions. We would for all incense and peppermints close the road down by wrapping the saran wraparound them and running back and forth across the road. Sometimes we'd do figure 8s. Then we'd drive a bit away and turn our lights off and watch for cars to come and laff and laff when they came to a stop at the bridge.

So this one time though, we're away watching and we see a huge truck coming down that road, only it didn't stop.???. Did it not notice the saran wrap and drove into it? We didn't know but it started driving faster so we got the fuck out of there. Now what was nuts was we came back to the crime scene later and one of the posts was ripped out of the ground saran wrap everywhere, but the second row was still fully intact. Did the truck jump over the second one? Did it drive through it? WTF happened?!?!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
We would camp out on the steps of the library after school. Wasn't long before we realized a new city bus passed right in front of us every few minutes. We used to make snowballs with rocks built into them, stockpiling ammunition in anticipation for the next bus. The hum of the bus engine and the sound of snowballs banging into the side of the bus...

If you could get one into an open window, you were considered a local sports hero. If you grew up in a big city you know being unsupervised + knowing you can't go to jail until you're 18 = Bonus points when you infuriate the bus driver and passengers into yelling shit at you, roping adults into yelling at you was so much fun because we knew they had no idea who our parents were. I feel sorry for people who grew up in a quiet small town.
We attacked a UPS truck with snowballs and somehow ended up breaking the guys windshield wipers. The we would bumper ride his truck as he drove away covered in snow sliding all over.

Bump riding busses was the absolute best as well. Got away with a ton of shit.

Really good times.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
We attacked a UPS truck with snowballs and somehow ended up breaking the guys windshield wipers. The we would bumper ride his truck as he drove away covered in snow sliding all over.

Bump riding busses was the absolute best as well. Got away with a ton of shit.

Really good times.
Is this you?

tumblr_mijsz2kCt61r4m62io1_500.gif

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Once threw a pretty large stick at a car passing by. I was in the front yard of my house and probably about 8-9 years old.

The old bag stopped the car, got out, and promptly went up to the front door and ratted on me to my mom.

In high school we would steal this kid’s dad’s golf balls and then drop them out of the window from the bus. The slow bounce over cars was always fun to watch, until we nailed some garbage truck driver’s windshield and the ball was stuck in the glass. He followed us to school and an assistant principal (big negro dude) got on the bus and wouldn’t let us leave until someone fessed up. Everyone was quiet and we eventually went to class.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I never did anything other than snowballs, but my dad says they used to piss off some bridge in Ohio onto windshields, and once in awhile they could get people in the back of pickup trucks. Also the quarterback of his high school shit in a paper bag and launched it at a car and nailed it.