• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD throwing stuff at cars when you were a kid?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Friend of mine had a crabapple tree in his garden so, yeah, we'd go crab appling once in a while. The idea is that someone stops and shouts at you in impotent rage and then you laugh about it for days afterwards, which I never quite got.

Reminds me of being a teenager years later and being friends with skateboarders. Half of the point of that is to irritate someone who is kind of lame and get them to shout lame things so that you can laugh about it. I think about that every time I see videos of skateboarders being "harassed". The whole reason they were there in the first place is to stir up trouble. Little shits.

Mind you, here I am an adult laughing at some lame sci-fi author being pranked by police and yelling out stupid shit so... I've probably regressed.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Oh yeah we would have deserved any beatings we got. I was the fastest runner in the group (jungle blood and all) so it wouldn't have been me anyways.
Same here. I was also good at climbing fences and trees. I'd get onto garage roofs to hide from people who would be looking for us because we did something shitty like throwing apples at their car as they're going 50 mph.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
When I was a teenager, I knew this kid who fingered a girl while she was passed out. The girl was a friend's girlfriend and it caused a lot of drama. Since I was mad niggerish, my opening salvo was to put a cinder block through the windshield of his parked car. Dude heard shit going down and came running out of his house to receive a fucking beating by me and a few other people. It's the only time I've ever stomped a dude out. I figured I was gonna take a ride for it, but nothing ever came of it with the cops. Not sure if the dude dropped a dime or what happened, but he laid pretty low after that.

G

Same here. I was also good at climbing fences and trees. I'd get onto garage roofs to hide from people who would be looking for us because we did something shitty like throwing apples at their car as they're going 50 mph.
If we were ever getting chased I'd jog along with the boys until they started to get tired and slow down and once I knew they couldn't escape I'd fucking bolt, lol.

The first few times I'd just run my hardest and get clear but I had some close calls with people circling the block and nearly getting me alone so I switched tactics. My friends didn't like it much but they didn't have much choice since they couldn't outrun me.

Nobody ever beat their asses but they did get hauled home to their dads who did the deed a few times.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
If we were ever getting chased I'd jog along with the boys until they started to get tired and slow down and once I knew they couldn't escape I'd fucking bolt, lol.

The first few times I'd just run my hardest and get clear but I had some close calls with people circling the block and nearly getting me alone so I switched tactics. My friends didn't like it much but they didn't have much choice since they couldn't outrun me.

Nobody ever beat their asses but they did get hauled home to their dads who did the deed a few times.
We also knew to just split up to cause confusion. I'd always get away by jumping someones fence and cutting through their yard. Once that happens you're pretty much golden because it'll take the guy longer to drive around and catch up.

I'm thankful that if someone were circling the area in my neighborhood long enough some King would have noticed and pretty much stop them and tell them to scram, since they were basically security.

I remember hiding on a garage roof and some high level King was on the 2nd floor of the house that was next to the garage noticed me hiding. The guy who was looking for me was on foot almost walking in the yard when King yelled down to the guy asking what he was doing. The guy legitimately explained himself and described me perfectly. I just remember King telling him to leave before he got downstairs and the guy left. I climbed down and King smacked my head and scolded me and I went home.

He saved my ass.

G

We also knew to just split up to cause confusion. I'd always get away by jumping someones fence and cutting through their yard.
They were idiots who always clumped and we were often in a soccer field that gave us a good view of the cars coming so there was no real advantage in running off alone - seemed to me that people tried to run me down when I separated.

There was a patch of woods at one end of the field that I'd lived across from for a few years so I'd lead the boys that way before dipping. I could sprint through there in the dark no problem. After the soccer field started getting too heaty we switched it up to the bridge which allowed us to hit the cars as they came towards us while remaining out of sight. We'd just toss and slide down the hill on our asses then wait to see what they did. My rule was that we never threw when cars were moving opposite directions - didn't want to cause a head-on.

The only issue with that was you didn't see the car just the headlights which is how we ended up hitting the cops the one night.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
We used to throw pudding cups at the windshields of cars. Best spot to do it was as we were on an on-ramp to the highway and the car was on the off-ramp. No way they'd be able to get back on the highway in time to catch us.

Also when I was younger we used to put a bunch of sticks and shit in a line blocking the whole road with just two gaps for a car's tires to fit through, then we'd hide up in a tree and watch. Most people would just drive through it but it was always old guys that would stop to get out and look around

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Yeah white and from the suburbs so I didn't fuck with anyone's cars. I do remember in 6th grade we were coming back from an away game, one of the 8th graders bought a thing of nachos from the other school before we left like this:

ballparkfood.jpg

He decides he's finished with the nachos so he lines up his shot and throws it into a passing convertible, it hits the top of the windshield and splatters all inside the car. The driver was FURIOUS and kept honking at the bus to pull over but coach was just like "keep driving".

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
On a bus for a school sports trip, one of the guy threw a full can of soda into a following car at highway speeds. Smashed into the windshield and probably went right through it.

The next week the principal had a stern talk to the whole school about behavior. The guy got zero punishment because he was one of the school's sports stars. White guy as well. I'm almost certain they were worried he'd just quit school entirely. Not for his education's sake but the sports teams. He was already re-doing a year and still flunking the metal/wood working classes he was a couple of years behind in. Last I remember seeing him was around middle of the year he left on his motorbike at lunch time and never came back.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I remember my friend Miguel convinced some latchkey toddler, who literally used to walk round outside in his underwear and barefoot all the time, to go inside his house and get him $20 from his mother's drawer. Nigga come out with $20 and Miguel gave him $1.

We head down the street to throw some stuff and cars and about 30 mins we see Miguel's mom walking towards us from the distance. We didn't know how to react so we just stood there and she angrily approached us, with that neighborhood toddler holding her hand and crying.

Apparently she found out about her own son ripping the kid off and made Miguel empty his pockets and give her the $20 in which she gave back to the kid.

The woman didn't even care that we were in the middle of throwing rocks at cars, she was just pissed at how scummy her 10 year old son was.

I unironically think she was great: screw society, it doesn't give a fuck about you, but behave honorably with your family and people in your community. Your word and reputation is all you have.