• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD throwing stuff at cars when you were a kid?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Me and my little friends would throw small rocks or crabapples at passing cars and trucks on the major street near the neighborhood pretty regularly.

One time this kid Salah threw a full sized pear at a car regular car that wasn't even going fast and hit it directly at the driver's side door. I remember running down the small grassy hill to look down and street and seen the same black car bang a u turn and gassed it back toward us. I ran up the hill and yelled to my friends "yo that car is coming back!" and we all ran into the wooded area just beyond the hill we were standing on. Everyone except Sal. We were all in the trees and Sal was just about to run into the treeline and we heard the car screech. Guy pops out screaming at Sal and pretty much threatening to kill him and eventually just got back into his car and peeled away.

We all stood there frozen about 20 feet into the woods as Sal was shaking terrified after the guy yelled at him. He eventually scurries into the woods with us and we proceed to jump a couple of fences and end up back in our neighborhood.

Sal never threw shit at cars again.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Me and my little friends would throw small rocks or crabapples at passing cars and trucks on the major street near the neighborhood pretty regularly.

One time this kid Salah threw a full sized pear at a car regular car that wasn't even going fast and hit it directly at the driver's side door. I remember running down the small grassy hill to look down and street and seen the same black car bang a u turn and gassed it back toward us. I ran up the hill and yelled to my friends "yo that car is coming back!" and we all ran into the wooded area just beyond the hill we were standing on. Everyone except Sal. We were all in the trees and Sal was just about to run into the treeline and we heard the car screech. Guy pops out screaming at Sal and pretty much threatening to kill him and eventually just got back into his car and peeled away.

We all stood there frozen about 20 feet into the woods as Sal was shaking terrified after the guy yelled at him. He eventually scurries into the woods with us and we proceed to jump a couple of fences and end up back in our neighborhood.

Sal never threw shit at cars again.
Exactly this but also hiding in bushes with water guns and unloading into anyone with open windows. Good times.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I went with a bunch of friends to a highway overpass in the middle of the night. We started throwing rocks on cars passing underneath, and finally someone dropped a giant boulder onto a semi and fucked it up pretty good. Like we heard the windshield break etc. The guy pulled over, we all hid in the woods nearby, and we heard him screaming "I know you're there you little motherfuckers!" Who would think all these years later I'd be another fat trucker posting on onaforums.

G

Lots of snowballs, yeah. We lit up a cop car one night and got to watch the cops fall on their asses at the top of the bridge embankment. By the time they got their bearings we were way off in the woods.

In summer we'd do water balloons. I was off school sick one day and went out to get high and fuck around - filled up a normal balloon with water and hit a car that was just coming home from the dealership. That was the day I learned that water balloons are deliberately thinner than the regular ones to ensure they'll pop. Fucked up his door panel pretty good. He chased me but I was a quick little bastard who knew the area so I lost him. Somebody snitched on me so I waited a month or two and egged the fuck out of their house and their mom's car.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I remember my friend Miguel convinced some latchkey toddler, who literally used to walk round outside in his underwear and barefoot all the time, to go inside his house and get him $20 from his mother's drawer. Nigga come out with $20 and Miguel gave him $1.

We head down the street to throw some stuff and cars and about 30 mins we see Miguel's mom walking towards us from the distance. We didn't know how to react so we just stood there and she angrily approached us, with that neighborhood toddler holding her hand and crying.

Apparently she found out about her own son ripping the kid off and made Miguel empty his pockets and give her the $20 in which she gave back to the kid.

The woman didn't even care that we were in the middle of throwing rocks at cars, she was just pissed at how scummy her 10 year old son was.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
One time some kids threw a snowball at my grandfather's car and he fucking lost it. It was the angriest I ever saw him. It was in front of my high school. He got out and started yelling at the kids as they ran away and then he started yelling at the crossing guard. "You just stand there and let these little shits fuck around like that??" "I'm just a crossing guard, sir." "Yeah, you ARE just a crossing guard, you do-nothing loser!"

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
I have no idea why, but some of my friends would egg another kids moms car every mother's day.
It made no sense, they were friends with the guy, the mom wasn't some weird bitch, I was in the car with them during one of these, they just remembered it was mother's day and got eggs from their house and did it (I did not partake)

Eggs are hard to get off too, I only found out last year, car got an egg while parked at my brother's, no idea why or who it was meant for or if random, but it was only 1 egg, I didn't see any other cars egged
Who carries one egg?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
One time some kids threw a snowball at my grandfather's car and he fucking lost it. It was the angriest I ever saw him. It was in front of my high school. He got out and started yelling at the kids as they ran away and then he started yelling at the crossing guard. "You just stand there and let these little shits fuck around like that??" "I'm just a crossing guard, sir." "Yeah, you ARE just a crossing guard, you do-nothing loser!"
Real ass grandpa. He really gave that crossing guard the business

:punch_lg: