• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD shitty sci-fi movies?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
10/10 for shit, 10/10 for entertaining

1673203756938.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Specifically these ones.

1)

View attachment 87822

People like this ironically, right? I saw it for the first time a few years ago and hated it. Not even a so-bad-it's-good movie.

2)

View attachment 87823

Same director, same unwatchable trash. Scarlett Johansson is a shitty actress. Speaking of which:

3)

View attachment 87824

She sucks in this too. Nice trying to be taken seriously and ending up in this arthouse horseshit, Black Widow.

I hated 5th element the first time I saw it. It grew on me once then and now I love it. I have never had such a change of heart for a movie before

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I didn't hate Looper when it came out. But when I rewatched it a few years later, it really bugged me. It's pretty much impossible to make a time travel movie where the paradox doesn't take me completely out of it.
I liked Primer but that was ages ago so I'd probably hate it now.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Specifically these ones.

1)

View attachment 87822

People like this ironically, right? I saw it for the first time a few years ago and hated it. Not even a so-bad-it's-good movie.

2)

View attachment 87823

Same director, same unwatchable trash. Scarlett Johansson is a shitty actress. Speaking of which:

3)

View attachment 87824

She sucks in this too. Nice trying to be taken seriously and ending up in this arthouse horseshit, Black Widow.

they suck...

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Lifeforce has *the* greatest pair of tits I’ve ever seen in my life. That chick knew it too. She used to walk around the set naked.

Screamers is a sci fi channel classic that I have great fondness for and just rewatched with my kid.

Robot Jox, while garbage, is also a sci-fi channel classic. Just watched that again too.

The Postman has a skeleton of a good movie inside it, it just fell apart somewhere in the execution. The world isn’t gritty enough and the villain didn’t totally work for me.

G

Lifeforce has *the* greatest pair of tits I’ve ever seen in my life. That chick knew it too. She used to walk around the set naked.

Screamers is a sci fi channel classic that I have great fondness for and just rewatched with my kid.

Robot Jox, while garbage, is also a sci-fi channel classic. Just watched that again too.

The Postman has a skeleton of a good movie inside it, it just fell apart somewhere in the execution. The world isn’t gritty enough and the villain didn’t totally work for me.
Holy shit

240px-Mathilda-May-Lifeforce.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
32063798-911f-4312-9066-f69c9e8b55fc-jpeg.87882

This absolute dog shit. I haven’t been this annoyed in a theatre since Shutter Island.

I don't think I've ever seen a movie where the first half is so much better than the second. It starts off great but as soon as they get to that farm and it becomes all about the kid, it just turns to complete shit.