• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD shitty sci-fi movies?

G

I love the fawkin Gary Oldman, he was great when we had him on da show. But seriously, I felt like I was missing something with that movie. I was bored shitless. Took me 3 tries to get through it without falling asleep.

It’s been a fucking decade since i seen it. I just like breaking your balls (😏). Maybe it’s actually shit. Gary Oldman is the GOAT though.

But i think it’s a movie you shouldn’t watch while sober.

G

You're breakin my balls and I'm gettin fuckin fresh

But Milla Jovovic is fuucking sexy, man!

5D7E6D50-3F35-4B4C-B4A1-2989C58F4362.jpg

(Sorry for barging in like the Cool Aid Man and hijacking another thread with my autism)

G

Specifically these ones.

1)

View attachment 87822

People like this ironically, right? I saw it for the first time a few years ago and hated it. Not even a so-bad-it's-good movie.

2)

View attachment 87823

Same director, same unwatchable trash. Scarlett Johansson is a shitty actress. Speaking of which:

3)

View attachment 87824

She sucks in this too. Nice trying to be taken seriously and ending up in this arthouse horseshit, Black Widow.

Fifth Element has a great soundtrack [MEDIA=youtube]0-GcLEzpcLg[/MEDIA]

Scarlett Johansson is a literal retard though. Half of her movies are her being the ‘other woman’ and she acts like she’s surprised Hollywood is infested by animals.