• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD shitty sci-fi movies?

G

Specifically these ones.

1)

MV5BZWFjYmZmZGQtYzg4YS00ZGE5LTgwYzAtZmQwZjQ2NDliMGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUyMzE4Mzg@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

People like this ironically, right? I saw it for the first time a few years ago and hated it. Not even a so-bad-it's-good movie.

2)

lucy_ver2.jpg

Same director, same unwatchable trash. Scarlett Johansson is a shitty actress. Speaking of which:

3)

MV5BMTU1MDEwMDg4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTk3NTcxMTE@._V1_.jpg

She sucks in this too. Nice trying to be taken seriously and ending up in this arthouse horseshit, Black Widow.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Out of all of these I would probably rate Fifth Element the highest, but I'm not the biggest fan of that movie. Chris Tucker and most of the characters are flamboyant and annoying. 12 Monkeys is probably my favorite Bruce Willis sci-fi from da 90s.

Never seen Lucy.

Under The Skin was kind of neat and had a disturbing feel, but I saw it once and I'm in no hurry to see this fucking thing's face again on screen.

article-2592254-1C810F4C00000578-234_306x423.jpg

G

Out of all of these I would probably rate Fifth Element the highest, but I'm not the biggest fan of that movie. Chris Tucker and most of the characters are flamboyant and annoying. 12 Monkeys is probably my favorite Bruce Willis sci-fi from da 90s.

Never seen Lucy.

Under The Skin was kind of neat and had a disturbing feel, but I saw it once and I'm in no hurry to see this fucking thing's face again on screen.

View attachment 87825
12 Monkies is good. Under the Skin sounded exactly like something I'd be into, but I fawkin hated it. She was just a weird choice for that role. Ex Machina was PFG, as far as that kind of sci-fi goes

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
12 Monkies is good. Under the Skin sounded exactly like something I'd be into, but I fawkin hated it. She was just a weird choice for that role. Ex Machina was PFG, as far as that kind of sci-fi goes

Yeah, Ex Machina was one of the better ones of the past decade. I would rate that much higher. Lucy I skipped because it looked like a generic sci-fi action movie. I didn't even know it was by Luc Besson. I do think The Fifth Element is pretty overrated. I think people mostly like it for the iconic look and characters. When I think of that movie it makes me think of dumb bitches cosplaying as Mila Jovovich's character.
08ddadddc706f4e90c9561377da16b40.jpg

Did you see that Valerian movie he did? I thought that blew.

G

Yeah, Ex Machina was one of the better ones of the past decade. I would rate that much higher. Lucy I skipped because it looked like a generic sci-fi action movie. I didn't even know it was by Luc Besson. I do think The Fifth Element is pretty overrated. I think people mostly like it for the iconic look and characters. When I think of that movie it makes me think of dumb bitches cosplaying as Mila Jovovich's character.
View attachment 87832

Lucy made me angry to watch. Never saw Valerian because I hate both of the leads in it and because Besson directed it. Also I think this is the first time I've heard someone mention K-Pax since it came out.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I thought this would be about genuinely low budget shitty ones that would have been straight to DVD like Megaquake 10.0 where the script is the exact same as Ice Tornado with a different disaster.

Those suck but are fun to watch.

5th element was fun at the time. Same with Armageddon (but not deep impact).

G

I thought this would be about genuinely low budget shitty ones that would have been straight to DVD like Megaquake 10.0 where the script is the exact same as Ice Tornado with a different disaster.

Those suck but are fun to watch.

5th element was fun at the time. Same with Armageddon (but not deep impact).
Yeah I worded the title poorly. I enjoyed Armageddon as a kid. I can't imagine it holds up, but then again a lot of 90s schlock doesn't.

G

View attachment 87832

Holy basederoni, is this where Chick from Paramore got her style from?

E353CDA9-C9A8-4E8F-B7EB-09695E5BCACF.jpeg