• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD old movie effects that scared you as a child.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Anyone ever watch Godzilla vs Monster Zero? The aliens put some kind of trance over Godzilla and Rodan, but towards the end of the movie the aliens are killed and the monsters pass out after their trance is severed. When Rodan is waking up there's a giant closeup of his eye, which scared the absolute shit out of me as a kid.

I also remember that after I watched Jaws, I couldn't take a bath with bubbles because I needed to see in the water to make sure there wasn't a shark.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I'll swallow your sink, funster.

imageedit_74_2748555775.jpg

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout

This scene scared the living shit out of me as a kid.

Not just the scary shadows, but even that guy Willy looked like just about every Puerto Rican junkie at the time.

This was the scene that first came to mind when I read the title of this thread. Even just how his body looked on the broken glass fucked me up.

I used to also be creeped out by the body in Stand By Me. To me it was so disturbing that there was just this forgotten corpse out in the middle of nowhere.

Edward Scissorhands was another one. The whole aesthetic of his home and how he walked out of the shadows when he first meets the mom. Killing the bully by plunging his blades into his stomach was intense too.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

56:50
I think I cried and couldn't sleep for at least a week.

Jadis could get it. Funny how as I kid i'd be scared but now i'm like. "eh.. would." But the clown in It turning and then looking back with the mouth full of teeth freaked me the fuck out. of course I watched it when I was like 12. Love that miniseries no. The doc about it was pretty good. I was glad tim curry still appeared post stroke, and he was still very funny in a dry way.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Jadis could get it. Funny how as I kid i'd be scared but now i'm like. "eh.. would." But the clown in It turning and then looking back with the mouth full of teeth freaked me the fuck out. of course I watched it when I was like 12. Love that miniseries no. The doc about it was pretty good. I was glad tim curry still appeared post stroke, and he was still very funny in a dry way.
I remember being strangely attracted to her as a kid and wishing I was Peter. Explains a lot now that I think about it.

Forum Clout
I remember being strangely attracted to her as a kid and wishing I was Peter. Explains a lot now that I think about it.
Imagine the hate fucking Jadis would put on you...
They played that low key BBC show over there? I'm surprised.
i'm pretty sure I saw that as a kid too.... definitely read the shit out of the books. The movies took me out of it because I didn't get why Liam Neeslan didn't just dickslap the witch

Forum Clout
the Large Marge scene fucked me up too. saw Poltergeist when i was 6 & started crying in terror when the skeletons started coming out of the swimming pool. rewatched it recently & it was unbelievable how something so corny could have struck fear into my heart like that. i feel mildly validated knowing now that they were real skeletons though
dude that movie was originally R and spielberg jewed his way into a PG rating. I swear they did it just to terrorize kids.
the Large Marge scene fucked me up too. saw Poltergeist when i was 6 & started crying in terror when the skeletons started coming out of the swimming pool. rewatched it recently & it was unbelievable how something so corny could have struck fear into my heart like that. i feel mildly validated knowing now that they were real skeletons though
I lol'd at the part in Tales from the Hood where the neo nazi was admiring the guys skill at killing niggers. Also I saw David Alan Grier do standup and I complimented him and how he was convincingly scary in that.