• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD old movie effects that scared you as a child.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I saw terminator 2 way too young. For a few months I couldn't go in a lift ( elevator for you) without imagining a blade coming through the roof

This being in a pretty family friendly film wouldn't happen now but used to make my tummy go all funny

I also saw this film too young. Fuck knows what my dad was thinking

I was about when I went to see Jurassic Park and a few scenes in that like the hunters detached arm stand out too.

Fuck knows what my dad was thinking. It's not like he's even a big film watcher of anything past the 1950s these days.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Cheesey practical effects monsters in general freaked me out when I was a kid. Like basic, dude in a mask type shit. Jeepers Creepers even scared the shit out of me and I was like 11 when that came out.

I watched horror movies all the time and never let on like they scared me, but I always lived rural and would have to go out at night and do shit by myself and I'd be thinking about whatever movie monster I just saw. I'd be like "OH FUCK, OH GOD, THAT FUCKING THING'S GONNA GET ME" in my head the whole time and I'd usually end up sprinting most of the way there and back if no one could see me.