• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD New Prince of Persia?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
I also like how beneath the title it says "A Ubisoft Original" instead of "An Ubisoft Original" because diversity always leads to this shit.

In the fall of 2020 right after the summer of love, my son got his first two diversity teachers (what a coincidence!), fresh out of college, a math teacher that always had a shitload of mathematical mistakes in her assignment and quiz problems, and an English teacher that couldn't use proper grammar or spell for shit. Both ebonics-speaking sheboons. The school district really wanted maximum diversity points hiring them. It used to be a good school district with almost all white teachers in one of the most conservative suburbs in America, but public schools are a lost cause everywhere now. I'll save stories of all his woke assignments and lectures in a supposedly conservative school district for another time.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
In the fall of 2020 right after the summer of love, my son got his first two diversity teachers (what a coincidence!), fresh out of college, a math teacher that always had a shitload of mathematical mistakes in her assignment and quiz problems, and an English teacher that couldn't use proper grammar or spell for shit. Both ebonics-speaking sheboons. The school district really wanted maximum diversity points hiring them. It used to be a good school district with almost all white teachers in one of the most conservative suburbs in America, but public schools are a lost cause everywhere now. I'll save stories of all his woke assignments and lectures in a supposedly conservative school district for another time.
WHOA!!!!

posters on here have kids?

Build Black Better

Forum Clout
WHOA!!!!

posters on here have kids?

This is my only outlet for all my isms, but I'm proud to see that my son is learning to be the same way all on his own. South Park and Family Guy are currently his favorite shows. A lot of (male) zoomers are getting tired of all this shit going on around them. I'm glad to hear from him that nothing has really changed over the years with high school football locker room talk. Football players are still based unlike the growing number of woke faggots on other school teams.

Build Black Better

Forum Clout
Also after having the holohoax shoved down his throat for 3 years in a row at school, he and his friends have practically turned into skinheads, although he'd kill me if I tried to literally shave his head. I hear a Hitler joke from him almost every minute when he's playing Xbox with his friends. All this talk of slavery, racism, sexism, tolerance, diversity, black and female historical "achievements," and the holohoax from teachers, especially in elementary school, backfires in the most spectacular way for some students.