• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD New Prince of Persia?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I got a Nintendo Switch last Christmas - since then I only picked up 2 games, Zelda Breath of the Wild and Doom (2016 I think).
I do need to pick up the new Zelda before it becomes old but besidse that I don't know any other games to get. My issue with the switch is that I kinda don't want to buy any games that were ported from PC or PS4/5 as I would just rather get them for their original hardware.

BTW zombies ate my neighbors is for sale on the Nintendo E-Shop. Damn shame it isn't online.. real damn shame.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Why is he a negro? Do they not know what Persia is?
Don't silence Black voices, funster.

1686761219712.png

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I got a Nintendo Switch last Christmas - since then I only picked up 2 games, Zelda Breath of the Wild and Doom (2016 I think).
I do need to pick up the new Zelda before it becomes old but besidse that I don't know any other games to get. My issue with the switch is that I kinda don't want to buy any games that were ported from PC or PS4/5 as I would just rather get them for their original hardware.

BTW zombies ate my neighbors is for sale on the Nintendo E-Shop. Damn shame it isn't online.. real damn shame.

Get Blazing Beaks

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
‎
‎
Forum Clout
never heard of that one before yet all the reviews I just read seem to be pretty high. hell that is good enough for me - gonna play some blazing beaks tonight gentlemen !

thanks for the suggestion - that game really does look fun.

When we got the Switch, we got a few of the expensive mainstream games and then I went through the e store thing to see that there's all kinds of cheap oldschool style independent games for like $5 or $2..we wound up playing Blazing Beaks, Membrane, and Overcooked more than the expensive shit. Still haven't beaten Beaks actually.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
‎
Forum Clout
When we got the Switch, we got a few of the expensive mainstream games and then I went through the e store thing to see that there's all kinds of cheap oldschool style independent games for like $5 or $2..we wound up playing Blazing Beaks, Membrane, and Overcooked more than the expensive shit. Still haven't beaten Beaks actually.
Overcooked is a great game to yell at family members playing.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Why is he a negro? Do they not know what Persia is?
Cultural appropriation is okay when Amerinigs do it, child.

Good, let this blackening permeate to other cultures and races. Maybe we will finally see some actual push back to this bullshit
Mesopotamians and Persians aren't bound by American PC culture
Egyptians already threw a shit fit over that Cleopatra ""documentary"" Will Smith's Xerxes ass looking wife made.