• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD mysteries in life?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Me and a coworker did this to a guy at like 1am in the middle of a city from the 8th floor of an empty building. The guy was just walking down the sidewalk and next minute he’s got 2 lasers on his chest following him. He spent a while trying to see where they were coming from but gave up and ran away.
You animals!

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This nigga had tons of guns including AKs and grenades. Also stored several kilos of blow in his place which eventually bit him in the ass when the raid came. Since then they've been swept a few more times. There's always a story about the Latin King busts in New England. I wouldn't recognize anyone if I were to go back today, and mind you I moved away less than 10 years ago. They are definitely more brazen and more of an issue these days and definitely do not protect their neighbors like they did up until 2005 or so.
My one cousin worked at a school in a Latin Kings neighborhood back in 2010 and she said that all the gang members were cool but there was one guy that the whole school knew was the top guy so they stayed away from him.

Apparently he was pretty unassuming. He dressed like a 40 year old goober and was never around for the violence or held any drugs. I think he just observed and directed from a distance. Whatever he did, everybody knew not fuck around with him I guess.

I cannot imagine how different it is to be a gang member today vs 20 years ago. Everybody is on social media and used to posting shit constantly. How could you even protect the neighborhood these days without someone recording it on their phone?

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Kind of a lame ass story, but a hurricane was hitting my house when I was like 10-11. Like a dummy, I go out and go to the little alley between my house and the neighbor's house just walking back and forth a bit a few paces, like an autist. I like the rain and I guess I just wanted to have a cringe little soak adventure during nature's wrath. Anyway, I walk back just before the front porch when I just stop and turn around to stare down the alley into my backyard. Not even 3-4 seconds later, the bricks from my house's chimney suddenly gets blown off to come flying down into the spot I was just standing in and some of them smashing into the side of my neighbor's window. Didn't hear the bricks or nothing, just turned around for some reason. Weird, innit?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This is more of a mystery solved story, but the trolling aspect is nice. I worked in an office that was rumored to be haunted.

In this office, you could see into a private office from a very tiny window leading to a conference room. So one night after hours, I was taking a peek into that office window. The lights were off, most everyone was gone, but me and my co-worker out in the lobby on a computer were still there. As I looked into the window, I saw a paper on the wall... it was moving. As if someone was picking it off and letting it lay back flat on the wall repeatedly. Nobody was in there. Remember, the office lights are off. My heart sank, my first ever paranormal experience seen from afar. I stood there paralyzed for a minute, finally worked up the courage to walk up to the window... When I did, I saw there was a fan on the other side of the room blowing at the paper.

So I couldn't pass up this perfect opportunity to run over to my co-worker. I probably still looked completely shocked and hyped up, because he believed I had just seen something shocking. He knew I couldn't set anything up because the office was locked. I took him many steps away from the window to obstruct view of the fan, and said "Look at the paper on the wall." The horror on his face is one of the greatest reactions I have ever caused another person to have. He screamed like a woman at the top of his lungs. I grabbed his shirt collar and we ran together out of the room. I never told him that it was fake, and I kept the bit alive until we fell out of contact. Whenever we had new co-workers he would tell them the story of the night we fought off ghosts...

Last edited: