• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD mysteries in life?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't believe in a afterlife but in my childhood home which was also a house my dad grew up in I said I saw a "invisible man walking down the stairs" I can still picture what I saw now and I was maybe 5 or 6. My grandad had died young in that house before I was born. I hadn't seen any photos of him before but or see this figures face but the build is exactly like his. My sister would have been about 2 and she was always talking about a ghost in the house.

My niece once pointed at a house in the woods my grandmother moved too afterwards with my dad's sister. " I used to live there when I was a little mummy in the sky"

The grandmother died before my niece was born and the house was sold 20+ years before.

Kids are creepy fuckers.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Once when I was around 23 or 24, I was relaxing in my bedroom in the middle of the day. I hear footsteps in the hall (i assumed it was my gf or roommate), and suddenly a heavily pregnant woman in very nice clothing is in my doorway. I was shocked because this bitch had basically walked into my house off the street, as rich as she looked. She was acting drugged and she asked me if her friend was in my apartment. Stunned and possibly stoned, I said no and she leaves immediately (AND NEVER RETURN). I have my window open and I see her get into what looked like a new white Caddy SUV right outside my front door. She starts screaming at the guy in the driver seat, saying "You son of a bitch, you told me she was in there!" and she starts bawling. All the while, the guy driving isn't even making eye contact with her, he says nothing and just drags on a cigarette. Then the crazy pregnant bitch lights up a cigarette and they take off.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
A few years ago I was house-sitting for my mom. One night around like 11 or so I was outside smoking a cigarette and there was a group of 3 young girls walking down the street in their work uniforms and they kept saying shit like "leave us alone, we don't know you" to someone in a car that was slowed right down driving beside them trying to convince them to get in. They sounded freaked out enough that I went over to see what was going on. Before I could see in the car I was like "What's going on here?" kind of aggressively and when I got to the window it was an old lady so I changed my tune and was like "are you alright ma'am? Do you need directions or something?" She just stared straight ahead and didn't move or say anything, I kept asking her questions and she never said anything and after a while of just staring ahead, she turned and fucking glared at me like she was going to kill me. I ended up walking behind the car to cross the street to just walk these girls home and the old lady put it in reverse and tried to hit me. I (like a retard) ran around the front of the car and she tried to run me over again and peeled out. I remember saying "what the fuck are you doing?" and one of the girls being like "yeah, what the fuck are you doing?"

When I asked them what was up they said the one met the other two at Tim Hortons where they work and that lady had followed them the whole way and was mostly just gesturing to them to get in because she could barely speak English. I still don't know if it was just some old confused lady with dementia or if that bitch was trying to abduct these kids. She was in a really nice new Mercedes. The one who kept saying "I don't know you" said she kept pointing at her and saying "you come." It was fucking weird and the lady gave me freaky cold vibes. Like when she was staring me down I was thinking "holy shit, this broad might actually shoot me in the head right here."

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
A few years ago I was house-sitting for my mom. One night around like 11 or so I was outside smoking a cigarette and there was a group of 3 young girls walking down the street in their work uniforms and they kept saying shit like "leave us alone, we don't know you" to someone in a car that was slowed right down driving beside them trying to convince them to get in. They sounded freaked out enough that I went over to see what was going on. Before I could see in the car I was like "What's going on here?" kind of aggressively and when I got to the window it was an old lady so I changed my tune and was like "are you alright ma'am? Do you need directions or something?" She just stared straight ahead and didn't move or say anything, I kept asking her questions and she never said anything and after a while of just staring ahead, she turned and fucking glared at me like she was going to kill me. I ended up walking behind the car to cross the street to just walk these girls home and the old lady put it in reverse and tried to hit me. I (like a retard) ran around the front of the car and she tried to run me over again and peeled out. I remember saying "what the fuck are you doing?" and one of the girls being like "yeah, what the fuck are you doing?"

When I asked them what was up they said the one met the other two at Tim Hortons where they work and that lady had followed them the whole way and was mostly just gesturing to them to get in because she could barely speak English. I still don't know if it was just some old confused lady with dementia or if that bitch was trying to abduct these kids. She was in a really nice new Mercedes. The one who kept saying "I don't know you" said she kept pointing at her and saying "you come." It was fucking weird and the lady gave me freaky cold vibes. Like when she was staring me down I was thinking "holy shit, this broad might actually shoot me in the head right here."
Probably a witch.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Sometimes I wake up with a very long strand of dark hair perfectly wrapped around my shaft and I have to carefully remove it to go pee.
I haven't had a girlfriend in years. I don't remember sleeping with any long haired broads at my place.
It's a head scratcher.
You're getting sucked off at night from the ghost chick in the Ring.

Not sure if that makes you a pedophile

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I had a girl fabricate a 3 year relationship with me when i was at college. I only met her twice. Once in a bar then for a date where we went back to her dorm. I was drunk and she made me use a condom and i couldn't get wood so i embarrassingly left. She messaged me for a few days but i ignored her and i never heard from her again. 3 years later at my friends graduation 2 girls came up to me and said "You're xxxxx (almost said my name), Freyas boyfriend yeah?" I explained I didn't know who Freya was" and they all started laughing and said "we knew it" After a bit of catching me up it was revealed she was a virgin and had talked with her bloc mates how she wanted to find a guy now she was away from home. Her friends talked her into inviting me over but i fucked the whole thing up. She was also embarrassed and started lying to her friends saying the sex was great and then proceeded to spend the next few years leaving her apartment, vanishing for a few hours then coming back claiming to have met me for more sex or for dinner etc and that we were now in a relationship. They were suspicious that they never saw me again and that neither of us spent the night over and they ultimately concluded she was a bit weird. Someone took some photos the night we met and she kept them on her wall. I explained the non event sex probably embarrassed her but I left the whole situation pretty shook up that anyone you've met in some chance encounter could end up building you into their live without you even knowing.
Nigga . . .

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout

Fuck me that sent shivers down my spine.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Only two I can really think of off hand :

For some reason, like a decade ago the base I was stationed at would have 911 hang ups all the time. Different buildings. So as cops you have to respond and set up a 360. Usually when this happened, it would just be the phone calling the dispatcher and automatically hanging up.

So one night at midnight to 1am, a 911 call comes in. In stead of hanging up like usual, the dispatcher could hear breathing and very faint words coming through. The building was a old hanger like 400 feet away so we get there super fucking fast and ready to “go” due to it being a call with a voice to it. No one was in the hanger and we did a walk a walk around of the offices and found nothing.

-

Same base , I think 2 years later? One of the countless nights I was working a 12 hr shift and fucking beat I went to a nice bathroom I found on patrol at the on base hotel, 2nd floor.

It was like 5 am ish, I went in there used the bathroom and sorta just zoned out and was slashing water on my face. Out side the door was a small dinning area and I could hear two people talking . And I remember even being able to make out words. I didn’t want to talk to anyone but the voice wouldn’t leave so I remember saying “fuxk it” . I open the door and no one was there and I got the fuck out of there because I felt fucking weird like some one was in the room. Never used that bathroom again.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was about 9-10 and hanging out with my friend Miguel waiting for one of our friends to come outside so we could go to the park together and play stickball.

This dude in a white suit came up to Miguel and I and just said "WHAT IS YOUR NAME!?" in a central American accent. I remember we both screamed loud and jumped our friends fence and ran down his alley and jumped another fence cut through a yard, jumped their fence and was on the other side of the block within a minute, not even exaggerating. It freaked us out so badly that we were shaking and one of the fucking Kings, who knew who we were, ran up to is asking what was wrong. Miguel was crying hysterically and I just said "some bloody guy came up to us" in a shaking voice. The dude, Keto, took off and ran around the corner and some other spic had us go into their gang house hallway until Keto came back and then Keto walked us both home. I have no idea what happened to the guy and who bloodied him, I have no idea if Keto found the guy and scared him off, but he felt like our hero that day.

I remember that day like it was fucking yesterday.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
When I was a kid I was singing into a hairbrush on my back porch to the song Two Princes and just being a little weirdo thinking nobody can see me when someone flashed a laser pointer at me. I remember it streaking across my chest and on the wall. It was dark out so it really stood out.

I immediately stopped and slowly walked inside and shutting off all the lights and peeking through the blinds to see if I could see where the laser came from. I never found out, but thank God nobody was recording videos for the internet back then, otherwise I would have been somewhere on YouTube being mocked.

What's some of your personal mysteries?
Me and a coworker did this to a guy at like 1am in the middle of a city from the 8th floor of an empty building. The guy was just walking down the sidewalk and next minute he’s got 2 lasers on his chest following him. He spent a while trying to see where they were coming from but gave up and ran away.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I was about 9-10 and hanging out with my friend Miguel waiting for one of our friends to come outside so we could go to the park together and play stickball.

This dude in a white suit came up to Miguel and I and just said "WHAT IS YOUR NAME!?" in a central American accent. I remember we both screamed loud and jumped our friends fence and ran down his alley and jumped another fence cut through a yard, jumped their fence and was on the other side of the block within a minute, not even exaggerating. It freaked us out so badly that we were shaking and one of the fucking Kings, who knew who we were, ran up to is asking what was wrong. Miguel was crying hysterically and I just said "some bloody guy came up to us" in a shaking voice. The dude, Keto, took off and ran around the corner and some other spic had us go into their gang house hallway until Keto came back and then Keto walked us both home. I have no idea what happened to the guy and who bloodied him, I have no idea if Keto found the guy and scared him off, but he felt like our hero that day.

I remember that day like it was fucking yesterday.
I’m a huge fan of your Latin King stories. As terrifying as I imagine they are, they seem like they were real ass dudes to you

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I was driving cross-country fairly late and night when suddenly I saw out of the corner of my eye what looked like someone about to run in front of the car. So I braked and pulled over. It could have been a deer or a reflection, but it had looked like a woman dressed in white to me. So, I got out of the car and yelled "hello" or something equally imaginative. No answer. I've always wanted a 'local hero' story in a newspaper, so I bravely looked around, calling out. There was a bridge right by my car so for whatever reason I looked over the side. At the bottom of the ravine I could make out what looked like a car in the rough undergrowth. If it was a crash then someone would have done something about it already, right? So I carried on driving. About five minutes later there was a police car parked up, so I thought I'd check "Yes, hello officer. I was just wondering, you know about the car at the bottom of the ravine, right?" I mentioned that I thought I saw a woman in white, even though I was losing confidence in that and gave them my business card just blatantly asking them to give me any updates. So, a couple of days later the officer phoned me and told me what had happened. It had actually been a recent crash. The driver had died at the scene but her son was unconscious and barely still alive. They'd taken him to hospital and it seemed he would make it. The officer said I'd almost certainly saved his life. Oh, and the woman was wearing white. I did not get this story off YouTube.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I’m a huge fan of your Latin King stories. As terrifying as I imagine they are, they seem like they were real ass dudes to you
I understand gangs get bad reputations, I know firsthand that they did bad stuff regularly, but it was an amazing feeling having them pretty much keep our neighborhood safe for the residents within it. I don't recall them ever robbing, harassing, assaulting, or even bother random people. It was always gang related or safety related. It's definitely sounds exaggerated, but they kept the area safer than the police in the area did. Unless of course you were some MS13, VL, or Blood hanging making an issue in the area you'd very likely get shot in the head and the police will never be told who may have pulled the trigger. I remember everytime a shooting happened outside you'd see everyone's house lights shut off one by one that way the police won't come ringing the doorbell asking if you may have heard or seen something. It was probably hilariously frustrating as a detective at that time and knowing that you're not going to have a single witness come forward to help you out.

I remember one happening in middle of a summer day and my little friends and I seen everything. When the police showed up and asked questions one of the Kings came over pretty aggressively and told the cop to leave us alone because we were too young and likely scared to know what happened. I remember King looked at us and said we could go home. The cop was looking at us too but looked very defeated because he knew he couldn't hold us there and ask us questions just because we happened to be in the area when they showed up.

I mentioned it more at the end of the story, but kinda missed it in the beginning. The white suit guy was covered in blood when he approached us asking our name. Definitely got cracked over the head with something.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I understand gangs get bad reputations, I know firsthand that they did bad stuff regularly, but it was an amazing feeling having them pretty much keep our neighborhood safe for the residents within it. I don't recall them ever robbing, harassing, assaulting, or even bother random people. It was always gang related or safety related. It's definitely sounds exaggerated, but they kept the area safer than the police in the area did. Unless of course you were some MS13, VL, or Blood hanging making an issue in the area you'd very likely get shot in the head and the police will never be told who may have pulled the trigger. I remember everytime a shooting happened outside you'd see everyone's house lights shut off one by one that way the police won't come ringing the doorbell asking if you may have heard or seen something. It was probably hilariously frustrating as a detective at that time and knowing that you're not going to have a single witness come forward to help you out.

I remember one happening in middle of a summer day and my little friends and I seen everything. When the police showed up and asked questions one of the Kings came over pretty aggressively and told the cop to leave us alone because we were too young and likely scared to know what happened. I remember King looked at us and said we could go home. The cop was looking at us too but looked very defeated because he knew he couldn't hold us there and ask us questions just because we happened to be in the area when they showed up.

I mentioned it more at the end of the story, but kinda missed it in the beginning. The white suit guy was covered in blood when he approached us asking our name. Definitely got cracked over the head with something.
It all makes sense and I think the cops treat it like a check the box exercise where they are obligated to show up but they know how it works. They probably only care if the gangs overstep the line and start killing randomly, which it sounds like they generally don’t do.

Did you ever see or interact with the gang leader? Curious to know how well they insulate themselves from the street violence.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
It all makes sense and I think the cops treat it like a check the box exercise where they are obligated to show up but they know how it works. They probably only care if the gangs overstep the line and start killing randomly, which it sounds like they generally don’t do.

Did you ever see or interact with the gang leader? Curious to know how well they insulate themselves from the street violence.
Only leader I personally knew was this dude named King Ghost. He got the name because he was white (btw you don't need to be Hispanic to be in any Latin Kings street gang, always has been, even today) He along with a bunch of others got swept up in the early 2000s after some federal investigations. He was one of the neighborhood kids who grew up with me but he didn't have a father in the house so adapted more to the gang life than someone like me who had his dad around. He was always a bad kid though, but never hurt me and was always nice to my mom and said hello to her everytime he seen her because his mom considered my mom her friend.

This nigga had tons of guns including AKs and grenades. Also stored several kilos of blow in his place which eventually bit him in the ass when the raid came. Since then they've been swept a few more times. There's always a story about the Latin King busts in New England. I wouldn't recognize anyone if I were to go back today, and mind you I moved away less than 10 years ago. They are definitely more brazen and more of an issue these days and definitely do not protect their neighbors like they did up until 2005 or so.