• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD mysteries in life?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
When I was a kid I was singing into a hairbrush on my back porch to the song Two Princes and just being a little weirdo thinking nobody can see me when someone flashed a laser pointer at me. I remember it streaking across my chest and on the wall. It was dark out so it really stood out.

I immediately stopped and slowly walked inside and shutting off all the lights and peeking through the blinds to see if I could see where the laser came from. I never found out, but thank God nobody was recording videos for the internet back then, otherwise I would have been somewhere on YouTube being mocked.

What's some of your personal mysteries?

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
This girl I went to high school with seemingly vanished. Nobody that went to school with her knows where she went or what she is up to. Her sister says she is “fine”, her parents apparently say the same thing. None of her best friends know a thing about her. Only info I have gathered is it “may be mental heath” related. No social media presence whatsoever. No online obituaries. Nothing.

She hung out with the “popular” crowd and she was attractive enough.

Also we used to write “Bond Blows Beans” in permanent marker around our high school and the surrounding area because one of our friends’ last name was Bond and we were retarded. Apparently some of them are still around and the kids nowadays are wondering what it means and who Bond was.

Forum Clout
When I was a kid I was singing into a hairbrush on my back porch to the song Two Princes and just being a little weirdo thinking nobody can see me when someone flashed a laser pointer at me. I remember it streaking across my chest and on the wall. It was dark out so it really stood out.

I immediately stopped and slowly walked inside and shutting off all the lights and peeking through the blinds to see if I could see where the laser came from. I never found out, but thank God nobody was recording videos for the internet back then, otherwise I would have been somewhere on YouTube being mocked.

I don't know why but that story freaked me the fuck out dude.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout

Sounds to me like some asshole shined a laser pointer at you while you were being a dopey kid. Not much of a mystery there, aRT.

ca-times.brightspotcdn.jpg

G

Not exactly a mystery, but related: When I was in my first apartment at the tender age of 18, I got a kid really good. He was outside playing football with himself. Throwing the ball up, catching it, running it, pretending to get hit and everything. I'd had a few road sodas, so I opened the window and started screaming mock commentary but calling him a little retard. "The little retard throws it up, and THE LITTLE RETARD CATCHES IT! HE COULD GO. ALL. THE. WAY!" Poor little mug got embarrassed and hightailed it the fuck outta there.

MYSTERY: I think I've told this before, but whatever. It was in that same apartment, actually. Some girl knocked on our door and looked pretty upset. I opened the door against my roommate's advice, and this bitch immediately starts explaining how she came up to the 3rd floor to get away from this lady trying to kill her on the 2nd floor, so could we take her to her apartment on the 1st floor? I said sure and made my roommate come along.

We got her there (obviously there was no murderer on the 2nd floor) and when she opened the door, it was completely black in the middle of the day. All I could see was the light from the hall reflecting on multiple pairs of eyes. No one said a word, she just went in and slammed the door behind her. I lived there for another year and never saw her again.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
We got her there (obviously there was no murderer on the 2nd floor) and when she opened the door, it was completely black in the middle of the day. All I could see was the light from the hall reflecting on multiple pairs of eyes. No one said a word, she just went in and slammed the door behind her. I lived there for another year and never saw her again.
what the fawk. like cats' eyes?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I grew up in the country and would go into the woods by myself pretty often if the weather was nice. This was not suburbia but proper forest land. One summer day I brought a picnic lunch with me and was lying on the grass at the edge of a field eating when all of a sudden I heard footsteps rushing toward me, coming from the woods. I saw a figure coming in my direction and it looked like a man but I wasn't 100% sure. I definitely saw two legs moving like a human's.

I grabbed my stuff and ran back to the house before he/it could get closer. I never found out who or what it was. It was really freaky because who the hell would be tramping in the woods in the middle of nowhere and heading toward me in a hurry like that?? I try to tell myself it was a deer and that maybe I was only seeing its two front legs amid all the brush but I really don't think so.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I had a girl fabricate a 3 year relationship with me when i was at college. I only met her twice. Once in a bar then for a date where we went back to her dorm. I was drunk and she made me use a condom and i couldn't get wood so i embarrassingly left. She messaged me for a few days but i ignored her and i never heard from her again. 3 years later at my friends graduation 2 girls came up to me and said "You're xxxxx (almost said my name), Freyas boyfriend yeah?" I explained I didn't know who Freya was" and they all started laughing and said "we knew it" After a bit of catching me up it was revealed she was a virgin and had talked with her bloc mates how she wanted to find a guy now she was away from home. Her friends talked her into inviting me over but i fucked the whole thing up. She was also embarrassed and started lying to her friends saying the sex was great and then proceeded to spend the next few years leaving her apartment, vanishing for a few hours then coming back claiming to have met me for more sex or for dinner etc and that we were now in a relationship. They were suspicious that they never saw me again and that neither of us spent the night over and they ultimately concluded she was a bit weird. Someone took some photos the night we met and she kept them on her wall. I explained the non event sex probably embarrassed her but I left the whole situation pretty shook up that anyone you've met in some chance encounter could end up building you into their live without you even knowing.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I had a girl fabricate a 3 year relationship with me when i was at college. I only met her twice. Once in a bar then for a date where we went back to her dorm. I was drunk and she made me use a condom and i couldn't get wood so i embarrassingly left. She messaged me for a few days but i ignored her and i never heard from her again. 3 years later at my friends graduation 2 girls came up to me and said "You're xxxxx (almost said my name), Freyas boyfriend yeah?" I explained I didn't know who Freya was" and they all started laughing and said "we knew it" After a bit of catching me up it was revealed she was a virgin and had talked with her bloc mates how she wanted to find a guy now she was away from home. Her friends talked her into inviting me over but i fucked the whole thing up. She was also embarrassed and started lying to her friends saying the sex was great and then proceeded to spend the next few years leaving her apartment, vanishing for a few hours then coming back claiming to have met me for more sex or for dinner etc and that we were now in a relationship. They were suspicious that they never saw me again and that neither of us spent the night over and they ultimately concluded she was a bit weird. Someone took some photos the night we met and she kept them on her wall. I explained the non event sex probably embarrassed her but I left the whole situation pretty shook up that anyone you've met in some chance encounter could end up building you into their live without you even knowing.
daaaaaaamn

Forum Clout
That is a great story.