• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Lindsey Pelas?

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Lindsey got real doll surgery before she was even old enough to see the wall around the corner.

Lindsey-Pelas-1-min.jpg

Lindsey-Pelas-3-min.jpg

She has perfect tits and a nice ass. Her face work is irrelevant to me, I’m not dating her.

@The Midnight Storquer @ShutYourCakeHorn lets take her to pound town boys. Afterwards everyone will be like, “those guys fuck.” Nothing more based than that outside of wearing trucker hats and drinking wine coolers as we go to town. The Alliance rides Lindsey hard, bro.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
She has perfect tits and a nice ass. Her face work is irrelevant to me, I’m not dating her.

@The Midnight Storquer @ShutYourCakeHorn lets take her to pound town boys. Afterwards everyone will be like, “those guys fuck.” Nothing more based than that outside of wearing trucker hats and drinking wine coolers as we go to town. The Alliance rides Lindsey hard, bro.

Ms. Skye has a much better ass and she sounds even dumber when she talks. :lynch_sm: