• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Lindsey Pelas?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
nikocaaado.jpg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
She's a hooker for rich sand niggers like most instathots. Also had her face carved up before she ever hit 25.

Still would; she was always going to be treated like a cum pig by the Pelasbois.

Most Hollywood actresses and musicians are hookers for sand niggers. They get pissed and shit on by oil tycoons for millions of dollars after having trains ran on them.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
If I a were a rich non-white, I'd spring for the upgraded model, Sierra Skye. Tested, bareback, all holes, maybe even cooks.

BlissfulAccomplishedAmericanbobtail-size_restricted.gif

3A8B2334-EBB4-4CD1-980A-27BF6C7BC0A7.gif.a9e43163100ed96a3ba73a8d6fac1522.gif

_tZoY3.gif

For that money she better cook. She looks like Chinese businessmen would fuck her in groups for hours and then piss on her chest… for millions of course. She looks too upscale for the feces and dog fucking.

Lindsey is far too attractive for the brown showers (:image_9248:) and animal sex. Great titties tho.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
For that money she better cook. She looks like Chinese businessmen would fuck her in groups for hours and then piss on her chest… for millions of course. She looks too upscale for the feces and dog fucking.

Lindsey is far too attractive for the brown showers (:image_9248:) and animal sex. Great titties tho.

Lindsey got real doll surgery before she was even old enough to see the wall around the corner.

Lindsey-Pelas-1-min.jpg

Lindsey-Pelas-3-min.jpg