• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD last song that got stuck in your head?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This one just the bassline tune.

I heard this one in a store recently and it made me think of Sandy Kane coming on stage O&A road show when the crowd was expecting hot chicks. :cry: With that stupid fucking cowboy hat.

Listened to this while shaving and started chanting this african niglets name in my mind.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I watched In the Heat of the Night again a while ago and this song has been in my head for like a month.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Whatever happened to catchin a good old fashioned passionate ass whoopin and gettin' your shoes, coat and hat tooken!?

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
This is currently stuck in my head

This was stuck in my head for like a week recently

You're a Dax Riggs fan!? WWAWD Dax making a shit ton of money off of a shitty Deadboy and the Elephantman song and then never releasing new shit? Makes a feller sad. I really dig a lot of his music. His live solo shit is some of the best music i've ever heard.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You're a Dax Riggs fan!? WWAWD Dax making a shit ton of money off of a shitty Deadboy and the Elephantman song and then never releasing new shit? Makes a feller sad. I really dig a lot of his music. His live solo shit is some of the best music i've ever heard.
I mostly just know Acid Bath and his solo shit. I don't know that I've heard a song of his that I dislike. That version of Skulls is a fucking incredible cover. Joe Cumia wouldn't be impressed though because he didn't just do a note for note cover of the Misfits song.

PickleRickle

Forum Clout
I mostly just know Acid Bath and his solo shit. I don't know that I've heard a song of his that I dislike. That version of Skulls is a fucking incredible cover. Joe Cumia wouldn't be impressed though because he didn't just do a note for note cover of the Misfits song.
Ah, right on. All of his recordings as Dax Riggs are excellent. Deadboy is pretty gay, its more for chicks. Acid Bath is one of the greatest bands of all time. Scored some major points with me here, mang.