• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD last song that got stuck in your head?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I really admire how respectful everybody was, even though I’m sure many of them didn’t support his politics. A bunch of people showing their respect to one of Britains greatest leaders

That being said, I’m going to twerk in the streets when Pelosi finally goes down.
I don't think everyone was that bothered. I remember hearing the dockers had to be paid to lower the dock cranes in respect as they didn't like him due to political reasons. Let's not forget he was voted out right after the war so it's not like he was untouchable historical figure but just a politician.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

I got the stupid Anthony disease where I walk around my apartment just mindlessly singing Bunny is a rider, sat-a-lite can't find her over and over and over and over and over again

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

you picked the worst, or at least most personally embarrassing for me, week to start this thread

G

this is the last song stuck in my head and its been in my head for about two weeks
[MEDIA=youtube]MW7gslscejY[/MEDIA]

the singer is the guy who voiced one of the main characters on squidbillies, the lyrics are hilarious and the guitar playing is phenomenal, i cannot stop listening.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

I got the stupid Anthony disease where I walk around my apartment just mindlessly singing Bunny is a rider, sat-a-lite can't find her over and over and over and over and over again

IMG-20230515-WA0005.jpg