• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kidney Stones

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Do kidney stones get the gas face?

gasface-3rd-bass.gif

G

Get you something like this:
61YJhSVMihL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Pretty sure I had one, but as soon as I felt the pain, I ordered something like this off of Amazon and started taking it the next day. It really made it go away. I think I passed it because I felt a slight burning when I took a piss a day or two later, but no major pain or blood. Always good to have on hand.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Get you something like this:
View attachment 128964

Pretty sure I had one, but as soon as I felt the pain, I ordered something like this off of Amazon and started taking it the next day. It really made it go away. I think I passed it because I felt a slight burning when I took a piss a day or two later, but no major pain or blood. Always good to have on hand.
@Josh Goodnaturedly ?

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I had one a long time ago and it was excruciating. They gave me a cone with a strainer to piss through so I could catch the stone for testing. I ended up catching it but I just kept it.

I still have it in a little sample jar somewhere. It looks like a few grains of sand glued together.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Happened to my dad (who didn't die) and he said it was the most painful experience of his life.

I bought one of those 40 oz plastic water bottles like a year or so ago when I went on a camping trip and that dumb bottle hasn't left my side since. I'll wake up in the middle of the night, chug water for like 5 seconds and then go back to sleep.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
That shit seems like hell. The pictures of them fascinate me though. It's just weird that your body makes a little rock that you unfortunately have to piss out. I'm sorry you're going through this, Artie. You're the last person I'd wish the pain of pushing a solid, jagged 4mm object through your urethra on.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I've never heard a single person say "my kidney stone actually wasn't that bad" -- it's almost universally agreed upon as one of the worst pains you can endure. I'm always mildly dehydrated, so I guess I'll find out myself soon enough.

A friend had them, when in the ER his wife commented something along the lines of "calm down its probably not as bad as childbirth".
Both Dr's and nurses said it was much worse.