• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kidney Stones

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I had a few all within a short time span some years ago, but nothing before or since. Its honestly the worst pain I've ever felt, just pure torture. They all passed normally after a few hours, so nothing big or bad enough requiring professional interaction.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I made the terrible decision of searching images of 4mm kidney stones and I'm crying.

IMG_1506.JPG

My dick hole is gonna get huge.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Break that Vicodin in half if you can...
I've never been big on taking pain meds because I used to sell them to people and watched as they'd ruin their lives.

I told that to Dr. Feelgood (not the selling pills 15+ years ago part) and he told me that's fine but urged me to use them if I'm really hurting, which I will.

I can't believe how fucking cheap they were. I used to sell these fuckers for over $10 a pill back in the day and I spent under $15 on all the prescriptions given to me tonight. It's only 20 of the vikes though.

Forum Clout
i thought these were a bygone problem with newfangled lasers & whatnot. why can’t they just zap that shit out? god isn’t great
From the onset of the kidney stone as you’re laying in bed, to someone actually sending thousands of shockwaves into your body, probably lies a substantial amount of time of immense pain

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
i thought these were a bygone problem with newfangled lasers & whatnot. why can’t they just zap that shit out? god isn’t great
The zap from the outside needs to be a stone large enough to show up on X-ray so they can pin point it easier.

My alternative option would be to have some tube shoved up my dick hole that uses a camera to find the stone then, and I quote from the doctor, "uses a laser to break it up, then a basket pulls it out"

I looked at him and said "a basket?" and I can tell he wanted to laugh but explained it's "not an actual basket, basket." and showed me an image of one. Pretty neat contraption.

SexGodFireBrand

Forum Clout
I've had both kidney stones and gall stones and I can say with confidence that gall stones are worse. not only is the pain worse but with kidney stones you can usually just drink a bunch of water and pass it. Only way to get relief from gall stone pain is to have your gall bladder removed