• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kidney Stones

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I went to the ER today for the first time in my life, not counting car accidents, because of a kidney stone.

It felt like someone stabbed me in my kidney and I was laying on the floor of my bathroom from 4am crying from the pain.

I thought something bursted in my body so decided to go to the ER and was told by the doctor after a CT scan that I have a 4mm kidney stone. He explained them to me and made me feel like it's nothing to be ashamed of, he mentioned how fucking painful it must be so decided to give me the weekend off.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
God be with you, no BS. I got em, but nothing that bad yet 🤞 . Friend of mine passed one in that size range and told me it felt like what he imagined a gunshot might be like. Doc gave you advice on diet and diligent hydration, right? I forget what foods are to be avoided in excess, I guess things with a lot of calcium. I was told that sourgrass is bad, which sucks because I love it and it grows everywhere.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I went to the ER today for the first time in my life, not counting car accidents, because of a kidney stone.

It felt like someone stabbed me in my kidney and I was laying on the floor of my bathroom from 4am crying from the pain.

I thought something bursted in my body so decided to go to the ER and was told by the doctor after a CT scan that I have a 4mm kidney stone. He explained them to me and made me feel like it's nothing to be ashamed of, he mentioned how fucking painful it must be so decided to give me the weekend off.
Fucking brutal, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I had one a couple years back from all the caffeine I was drinking at work, every time it hit me I'd literally beg God to just let me die. Also wanted to blow everyone who had a hand in creating Percocet. It was like Jesus coming down from Heaven when that warmth washed away the pain.

If you suspect even slightly that the pain might be coming back, pop a pill. Try to conserve as many as possible though, because once you shoot that bitch out through your dickhole, it's also going to suck ass. You'll probably have to force the piss out for a few days after due to swelling.

G

Christ Almighty, Art. Thoughts and prayers.

WigwardFromSouthHampton

The Fugitive
Forum Clout
Fucking brutal, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I had one a couple years back from all the caffeine I was drinking at work, every time it hit me I'd literally beg God to just let me die. Also wanted to blow everyone who had a hand in creating Percocet. It was like Jesus coming down from Heaven when that warmth washed away the pain.

If you suspect even slightly that the pain might be coming back, pop a pill. Try to conserve as many as possible though, because once you shoot that bitch out through your dickhole, it's also going to suck ass. You'll probably have to force the piss out for a few days after due to swelling.
Caffeine causes kidney stones?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
God be with you, no BS. I got em, but nothing that bad yet 🤞 . Friend of mine passed one in that size range and told me it felt like what he imagined a gunshot might be like. Doc gave you advice on diet and diligent hydration, right? I forget what foods are to be avoided in excess, I guess things with a lot of calcium. I was told that sourgrass is bad, which sucks because I love it and it grows everywhere.
He told me to not consume as much caffeine, which I honestly don't, but he also said different animal proteins can cause it.

Apparently I may have colitis which can bring them on too.

I don't wish the pain of this fucking thing on anyone.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Had few of them landed me in hospital had more than a few nurses say off the record if you sit and drink a six pack of beer that will flush it out, make sure you take anti biotics because that will get infected easy, my dad had one two weeks ago that they didn't give him any until it was already infected and still isn't right

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Did you keep it as a trophy?

Screenshot_20230622_191237_Chrome.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Ive known a few people that got them. One was in the hospital for a couple weeks due to complications. Worst thing I got was failed appendix a few years ago. Organ failure is a unique pain but I hear stones hurt even more. I really hope I dont have to deal with those. I dont think I ingest a lot what causes it but sometimes it just happens.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Ive known a few people that got them. One was in the hospital for a couple weeks due to complications. Worst thing I got was failed appendix a few years ago. Organ failure is a unique pain but I hear stones hurt even more. I really hope I dont have to deal with those. I dont think I ingest a lot what causes it but sometimes it just happens.
I know someone who has a shriveled-up kidney because of complications from stones.