• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD instant coffee?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Also I'm beginning to think ONAForums is implanted in my mind via a chip, because as I stated previously I have 3 jars of instant coffee and I only got the Nescafe one because someone on here mentioned Nescafe instant coffee recently and brainwashed me into buying it. And ever since I've been meaning to bring up instant coffee on this site to tell that person it really sucks and you shouldn't be bragging about Nescafe or any product if it's really just run of the mill. I had to buy 3 different types of instant coffee to find 1 that was decent. Maxwell House. I'll need to give Folgers a try as well to complete the taste test. I always think, this is instant coffee, if it's good enough for our boys and girls over there in Iraq killing themselves for my freedom, so be it. I'll have a cup in honor of them. (They get packs of instant coffee in their MREs)
Bonnie goes shopping she buys shit. I get the gourmet stuff cause I want to taste it

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I like it once in a while. When I’m in a pinch and don’t want to make a full put I’ll gladly have a cup of instant in the morning (ideally after a big fawkin glass of water and lemon)

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I’ve had a Nespresso long before the cunts got George Clooney to advertise. What the fucks he famous for anyway? Did he ever make a movie someone watched?