• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD instant coffee?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This is the only good one
bustelo-jpg.112387

This one has too much of an artificial sweet taste, I was using this exclusively for instant coffee, and I have about half a jar left.

I currently have 3 jars of instant coffee at my coffee maker area, one of them is the one above, a jar of Maxwell House, and a jar of Nestle.

Maxwell House is far and away the best one. Nestle is half decent. I am sick of Bustelo at this point.

I don't have a normal coffee pot, just a K cup machine and usually get pods too. I just hate how so much plain water comes out when I use the pods. I like instant coffee because I can manually control the strength. I just have an old machine that starts squirting out regular water halfway through the cup.

G

I like it just fine now that I'm older too. I usually drink tea, you know like a gay man, so I don't even own a coffeemaker anymore. I keep a jar of the Taster's Choice Colombian for the few times a year I want coffee and it drink pretty good to me.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Also I'm beginning to think ONAForums is implanted in my mind via a chip, because as I stated previously I have 3 jars of instant coffee and I only got the Nescafe one because someone on here mentioned Nescafe instant coffee recently and brainwashed me into buying it. And ever since I've been meaning to bring up instant coffee on this site to tell that person it really sucks and you shouldn't be bragging about Nescafe or any product if it's really just run of the mill. I had to buy 3 different types of instant coffee to find 1 that was decent. Maxwell House. I'll need to give Folgers a try as well to complete the taste test. I always think, this is instant coffee, if it's good enough for our boys and girls over there in Iraq killing themselves for my freedom, so be it. I'll have a cup in honor of them. (They get packs of instant coffee in their MREs)

G

Also I'm beginning to think ONAForums is implanted in my mind via a chip, because as I stated previously I have 3 jars of instant coffee and I only got the Nescafe one because someone on here mentioned Nescafe instant coffee recently and brainwashed me into buying it. And ever since I've been meaning to bring up instant coffee on this site to tell that person it really sucks and you shouldn't be bragging about Nescafe or any product if it's really just run of the mill. I had to buy 3 different types of instant coffee to find 1 that was decent. Maxwell House. I'll need to give Folgers a try as well to complete the taste test. I always think, this is instant coffee, if it's good enough for our boys and girls over there in Iraq killing themselves for my freedom, so be it. I'll have a cup in honor of them. (They get packs of instant coffee in their MREs)
Regular Nescafe sucks dick. But the Taster's Choice is pfg.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I have a cold brew machine that takes coarse grounds, spins it through a filter for 30 minutes, then it’s ready. Vurrry good

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I don’t know DICK about coffee. I just got it because it was cheap. I can’t even drink coffee anymore, I feel terrible every time I do so now I just drink tea and energy drinks.
I feel ya, i actually quit drinking coffee too. Too rough on my gay little tummy

G

wwaw with my ancestors were the first to brew it

wwaw cawfee was originally HARAAM and considered an intoxicating beverage, like beer or whiskey

wwaw a huge debate in 11th century Yemen basically made it HALAL...the argument used:

it will help with staying up for late night Ramadan prayers.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
wwaw with my ancestors were the first to brew it

wwaw cawfee was originally HARAAM and considered an intoxicating beverage, like beer or whiskey

wwaw a huge debate in 11th century Yemen basically made it HALAL...the argument used:

it will help with staying up for late night Ramadan prayers.
I believe it got the same treatment in europe when it was first brought over too

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't drink coffee but I have a container with coffee in if someone over badly wants instant. Some mornings I lift the lid off, it's next to the tea and sugar, and like the smell. But the taste? Peee eeeewww